X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

link down, can you reupload?

Comment

Here
      Fast, Secure and Easy cloud file hosting, storage and safe sharing. FTP alternative. Free signup. Unlimited download traffic via torrents.

Comment

Thanks
        Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Just want to say I bought 2 of these, and BOTH had the issue after I flashed them with Xannytech's firmware. I'm not a pro, but any box that loses ram when you flash a new firmware on means it more than likely doesn't have real ram. They also constantly crashed with his firmware, which is bizarre. Add this box to the list of boxes to avoid.

Did you try the fix posted to bring back to two gig???
          Last edited by scooter2014; 08-03-2017, 00:51.

Comment

Yes emmc issue try the fix to bring back the ram memorry
            Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Not sure if it is of any help but:
              When I started messing with the X96 one of the first things I noticed is that mountpoints and partitions are different to other S905X roms out there.
              The original updater uses a block based system to write the files and takes of the correct layout this way.
              Using a firmware that is based on a different layout and without a block based updater will most certainly brick something along the way.
              Same for using the burntool for this purpose.
              I did not encounter any of the problems during my experiments as I extracted everything I need to test a rom and made a new (original based) updater.
              For roms not being conform with the layouts it meant they failed to boot sooner or later.
              Those matching at least of it still struggle with the different mount points and symlinks - which could be fixed if you have more knowledge than me.
              Even if all the hardware and circuit board is identical it still does not mean all memory is addressed and used the same way

Comment

Upload files please. I want to try

Comment

Working...
                X