No announcement yet.

Minix X8-H 5.1.1 , Flashed with ProBox2-ex firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang it, ok thanks. I keep forgetting to check for the plus.

Comment

I can not perform the installation I get this error message "[0x0030100] Erase bootloader / Switch status / Enum device / Enum error"

Comment

Originally posted by aderela View Post
        I can not perform the installation I get this error message "[0x0030100] Erase bootloader / Switch status / Enum device / Enum error"
        I had this same error while trying to flash(the wrong firmware(for the 'plus') couple of time. But I think it has to do with the fact that Minix is not in correct flash mode.
        It is just a pain to get it in flash mode every time. But most chance with power unplugged, usb connected. Then press the reset button(with paperclip) and hold and press and hold the power button, then put the power plug in. The usb flash tool on PC will say something like 'connected'. Then press the Start. 3 out the 5 times I got this error as well.

Comment

In my case, after flashing there is no wifi. I try in settings to enable wifi device but it ignores my mouse click

Comment

Wifi worked for me right away. I'm using LAN cable though. Much more stable.

Comment

Hi,

None of those links to download the Minin XH8 Lolipop upgrade works anymore.
              Could some kind soul please upload or provide a working download link?
              Thank you kindly.

Cheers
              Caesar

Comment

My recommendation is to buy a new streamer.
                4 years have passed, and the time it will take you to do it are not worth it...

Comment

Thanks i hope working

Comment

Working...
                  X