No announcement yet.

Scishion V88 hard bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello please help i have same problem i flashed bad firmware and i bricked my device when i connect power cable its light red and when i try to flash via usb cable its same i push av and connect usb but pc dont recognize my device in pictures is my board and i dont know what pins i must short
    Thanks in advance for any answer
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

i got the same problem and the same box, if you short pins 8&9 and plug in your USB it should got to Maskrom mode. BUT, mine is in maskrom mode and i still cant get it to load a firmware. and i read short pin 29&30 and it will allow the box to be recognized by the computer... but i havent got to far as a fix for mine yet.

Comment

I have the same TV box. When i connect it to the usb, the androidtool 2.3 already shows "found one MASKROM device" but when i try to upload the firmware, the error is always the same "idb check error"

You think it is a hardware error? Should i trow it in the trash?
        Last edited by erikrj; 01-08-2018, 22:03.

Comment

i honestly cant tell you yet if its total trash of repairable i just know so far i had no luck and im being told it maybe HW damage, and all i did was unplugged my box lol. there is a new FW out , its a 7.0 android update , this FW has gone all the way to the IDB error for me. the link is on Freaktab but ill post it here encase you need it. https://mega.nz/#!jYojUATK!8u7QdtWI-...93GQzAHP7zuUvE i think theres another link to but at the moment i cant locate it.

Comment

a mi me pasa lo mismo tarto de acer el corto pero nada no me reconoce mi pc ayuda por favor

Comment

Originally posted by mlung71 View Post
              downloaded Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 to send the firmware
              downloaded DriverAssitant_v4.4 for pc-decoder drivers
              1)first install Driver Assitant_v4.4
              2)from photo SHORT CIRCUIT pin 5-6 on the lower right side see photos
              3)Short circuit 5-6 pin.
              connects usb pc-decoder socket
              Once connected pc-decoder remove the tweezers in the short circuit pin 5-6
              this point you should have connected decoder-pc
              4)use Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 to send the firmware

pso not use the power cord current
              thanks so much i just revived my v88 mx4n box!!!

Comment

Working...
              X