X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by trebor View Post
    Found this
    Maybe a clearance, 2 x 2/16gb units
    China-1 Stock | Buy [ 2 Packs ] R-TV BOX S10 KODI 17.4 Android 7.1.2 DDR4 2GB eMMC 16GB Android 7.1.2 4K TV Box S912 AC WIFI Gigabit LAN Bluetooth 4.1 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

looks like a clearance....
    nope, it is a new product. :P
    just offer the best price for who want to buy two.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilysgeek View Post

Great. Hope to hear more from those who buy it .

Comment

Gearbest discontinued them.
        Geekbuying is the one having a sale.
        Fwiw, I ran a benchmark test when the box was cold.
        It scored 4195.
        Last edited by panchovilla; 08-04-2017, 20:22.

Comment

Dam missed that doh ill delete it. .. So one can get the other cant lmao .. Thanks for pointing out.
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilysgeek View Post

Dear Friend

I bought this box recently (order This number 4079650) and I haven't received it yet and the site gearbest is already included as a product discontinued. I would like to know what's going on? This box was recently launched.. I would like further clarification. I don't want to receive a discontinued product..

Best Regards

Comment

Originally posted by veniciusgp View Post

Dear Friend

I bought this box recently (order This number 4079650) and I haven't received it yet and the site gearbest is already included as a product discontinued. I would like to know what's going on? This box was recently launched.. I would like further clarification. I don't want to receive a discontinued product..

Best Regards
              sorry for the inconvenience, we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer asap.
              you can leave message in this topic later: Sticky: Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!
              we have arranged a customer service to process your problems.
              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Originally posted by GeekBuying_Rep View Post

sorry for the inconvenience, we have transferred your message to our customer service, they will check it and give you a answer asap.
                you can leave message in this topic later: Sticky: Customer Service: Order Shipping, After-Sale Problem, Post Here!
                we have arranged a customer service to process your problems.
                Dear Friend,
                I will wait for the contact of the responsible sector. Best Regards

Comment

I don't recommend this box at all. read others post about this box, not stable at all, i suspect hardware issues, got random system and users app crash, the box stop working and freeze randomly and do hot reboot. on both provided firmware the box hang, if a product doesn't work so don't sell them, it's a steal

Comment

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
                    I don't recommend this box at all. read others post about this box, not stable at all, i suspect hardware issues, got random system and users app crash, the box stop working and freeze randomly and do hot reboot. on both provided firmware the box hang, if a product doesn't work so don't sell them, it's a steal
                    There will always be some that may have some issues during the manufacturing process, so hopefully your case is the exception, rather than the rule.

Best get a replacement from the vendor asap.
                    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post

There will always be some that may have some issues during the manufacturing process, so hopefully your case is the exception, rather than the rule.

Best get a replacement from the vendor asap.
                      geekbuying

Comment

Originally posted by malfrat View Post
                        Unfortunately I already bought this box and is already on the way to my country and I hope I do not receive a product with all these problems. My question is because on the gearbest site this box is already as a discontinued product so prematurely and I did not get this response. I hope I do not have to request the exchange of this product because I live in Brazil and the exchange process would be very complex.

Comment

Think alot worked out now and some good news for the shiny box soon

Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                            Think alot worked out now and some good news for the shiny box soon
                            You tease scooter2014

A scooter Rom Maybe
                            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

• trebor
                              trebor commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Scooter a tease never, but then again...
                              Good to see ;-)

Ok here ya have it.

Working. Bluetooth/wifi/network.
                            Launcher cant be changed 2 working firmwares.
                            Remote does not work.
                            Mouse does not work in you tube only keyboard. On 7 rom atv same.

Now flashing will stall at 7 percent let it be slow ass nan so it will finish.

First boot my mouse only worked 1/4 screen fixed with a simple reboot. So theres some hope and promice for yet another hunk of junk by Super Celeron. Click his donate button maybe we get a remote fix some day

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Ok here ya have it.

Working. Bluetooth/wifi/network.
                              Launcher cant be changed 2 working firmwares.
                              Remote does not work.
                              Mouse does not work in you tube only keyboard. On 7 rom atv same.

Now flashing will stall at 7 percent let it be slow ass nan so it will finish.

First boot my mouse only worked 1/4 screen fixed with a simple reboot. So theres some hope and promice for yet another hunk of junk by Super Celeron. Click his donate button maybe we get a remote fix some day
                              thanks for your feedback.
                              we have transferred the message to our manufacturer.
                              we must try our best to improve our products.
                              any problems, just feel free to tell us.
                              Coupons Updated Every Day: https://bit.ly/2RnbHUi

Deals for TV Boxes & Mini PC: https://bit.ly/2s7ugxD

Comment

Working...
                              X