Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"New firmware" H96 PRO+ Amlogic S912 TV BOX KODI 4K 3G/32G DDR4 android 7.1.1 and twrp recovery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"New firmware" H96 PRO+ Amlogic S912 TV BOX KODI 4K 3G/32G DDR4 android 7.1.1 and twrp recovery.

Hello

"Sorry but this firmware have lots of bugs"

TO BE REMOVED - ((((((((((( I want present you guys new firmware for "H96 PRO+ Amlogic S912 TV BOX KODI 4K 3G/32G DDR4" , its android 7.1.1 - 2017.06.19

link to download

and site for previous firmwares and tools for this box

link

and ported twrp recovery for this firmware

link to download

Its working very smooth.Try it.
    )))))))))))))))))

I have better firmware working so far good , is for H96 PRO+ Amlogic S912 TV BOX KODI 4K 3G/32G DDR4 , android 7.1.1 - 2017.06.02:

link to download

site with all previous firmwares and tools:

link

and i have also ported twrp recovery

link to download

Install and test it please.
    Last edited by seban0987; 07-14-2017, 17:47.

Perfect just playing with this device today.... Ill test out
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Hi,
      i'm a newbie just knows how to flash your firmware on my box just received this week with 7.1 rom

Comment

Hi, I've installed your recovery and its a charm it work really well on my box i'm using the h96 pro 2/16 with the android 7.1.1 firmware, just wanna ask you is this firmware you posted here a custom one?

Sent from my H96 PRO+ using Tapatalk

Comment

HELLO. I test the twrp recovery on my box alfwise H96 pro + 3/32 DDR4 Q9377. "H96 Pro +" remains on the screen and nothing else. The original recovery works fine.

I am sorry for my poor English.

Comment

Originally posted by hcardoso483 View Post
            Hi, I've installed your recovery and its a charm it work really well on my box i'm using the h96 pro 2/16 with the android 7.1.1 firmware, just wanna ask you is this firmware you posted here a custom one?

Sent from my H96 PRO+ using Tapatalk
            No its original firmware for H96 PRO+.

Comment

Originally posted by lucien85 View Post
              HELLO. I test the twrp recovery on my box alfwise H96 pro + 3/32 DDR4 Q9377. "H96 Pro +" remains on the screen and nothing else. The original recovery works fine.

I am sorry for my poor English.
              This firmware its rooted , you can try flash this twrp recovery using Official TWRP App - link Google play
              Last edited by seban0987; 07-24-2017, 13:51.

Comment

I would definately like to try this to avoid having to use USB tool. Has any one else tried this with success?

Comment

I did it's working, awsome thing not going to flash tool and burn cards but the issue is the 7.1.1. Software, my box is the h96 pro not the h96 pro plus and ppl should be aware that the pro plus has tow different memory set up one for less than 16gb and another for over 16gb i can't tell is for sure which one is ddr3 and ddr4 bu i beleve that ddr4 is for the models with 2/8 2/16 also known as h96 pro and ddr3 for models like 3/16 3/32 some of the 3/16 are same everything then some 2/16 thats why i got the 7.1.1 pro plus runing on the 2/16 pro ppl got to check if the board is the same (q9377)

Sent from my SM-N9300 using Tapatalk

Comment

What advantage would this new firmware give me over the original one?

Comment

Originally posted by rex5.3 View Post
                      What advantage would this new firmware give me over the original one?
                      There doesn't seem to be any documentation on what each firmware upgrade is adding or fixing. I'm currently using 19-6-17 on one box and the 2-6-17 and can't seem to tell the difference. The H96 upgrade firmware supplied on Banggoods site is also different as the red standby l.e.d is disabled. Their newer boxes seem to have a different 7.1.1 firmware already pre installed.

seban0987 what bugs did you find in ver 7.1.1 - 2017.06.19 ?

Comment

Yeah I have bought five boxes for family members and when first setting them up they all have 7.1 where I am 6.0. I mean the settings is a side thing instead of a new screen. But other that I don't know.

Also I noticed the H96 MAX comes with only 6.0 not 7.1 yet for the most part.

Comment

Hi
                          I'm really stuck with what firmware to load onto my h96 pro plus ddr4 3/32
                          I have tried a few and have sound issues and there are to many on here to really know what one to use.
                          I'm after 7.1 that everything works on, I'm not to worried about wifi as I plug it in but need the remote and Bluetooth to work
                          can anyone help me out?

Comment

If you've tried a few firmware's and are still have sound issues it would point to something else such as settings or cabling. I've had no sound issues with the last 2 latest updates in spite of not knowing what they are fixing?

Comment

how to boot twrp on h96 pro plus? please. thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X