X5----Cheap Z8350 Mini PC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZW View Post

have you ever install windows OS before? it's same. otherwise please refer here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xcPAfgl2ECY
    And what about the BIOS folder included? Is it necessary to install this? if yes how to?

Comment

Is Beelink BT3 same AZW X5 MiniPC?

Comment

Originally posted by saulart View Post
        Is Beelink BT3 same AZW X5 MiniPC?
        not sure, different I think.

Comment

not sure, different I think.
          can you make the full version (Windows 10 + Android) available for download?

Comment

I have installed the Windows 10 uploaded by AZW. But now Windows is not activated. How activate the Windows?

Comment

can you make the full version (Windows 10 + Android) available for download?
              yes, we can, but usually it takes two days for uploading...

Comment

yes, we can, but usually it takes two days for uploading...
                please make it available for us. No matter the delay. Thank you.

Comment

I'm new in the forum so hello to every one and im also new in xbmc and i want to know how to factory reset X5 with 2 systems? Just do factory reset for win10 from recovery partition ?

Comment

Hello AZW PLEASE post the installs, I have an X5 that wont start and it is a Christmas present, and I desperatley want to give a working gift. pleeeeeeease

Comment

please make it available for us. No matter the delay. Thank you.
                      ok.

Comment

Originally posted by Skywalker311 View Post
                        Hello AZW PLEASE post the installs, I have an X5 that wont start and it is a Christmas present, and I desperatley want to give a working gift. pleeeeeeease
                        please check message box.

Comment

Hi Guys,
                          I have problem. I tried to update Intel Hd drivers to latest version .4835. I used automatically updating via Intel website. After installation and restart Intel Hd drivers disappear. Now I have only Windows drivers. I have tried installing Intel drivers manually but after installation and restart I have still nothing.

Maybe somebody knows the answer?
                          Thanks!
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by plmatrix View Post
                            I'm new in the forum so hello to every one and im also new in xbmc and i want to know how to factory reset X5 with 2 systems? Just do factory reset for win10 from recovery partition ?
                            i try to do recovery, but i have not enough memory on my disk (only 1,5 gb is free form 15gb of total windows space ) , even i connect external drive - it didnt help,
                            could any one help me ?
                            first: to make fresh windows (factory reset) and next manage disk space to enlarge windows part (on android i have 9 gb available of 9,7 gb)?
                            and finally some settings tips ?
                            Last edited by plmatrix; 12-25-2017, 19:38.

Comment

1, yes. 2, UEFI. 3, yes, you may need to prepare drivers, too. 4, just finished windows OS upload one minute ago, it's a very fresh link, hahaha....https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...c5a54541629873

Hi I have installed Windows. Everything is ok, but after
                              installation I have lost Android operation system. What I have to do to instal Android and have both?

Comment

Hello Everyone, somehow I destroyed my android os, and i don't know how to restore it or install new but don't want to destroy Windows. At the same time I would love to increase windows partition. Anyone know how?

Originally posted by filnirv View Post
                                I have now android 7.1 and win10
                                How did you install android 7? Is there a toturial?

Comment

Working...
                                X