No announcement yet.

W95 with S905W will come soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're right, thanks for your reminding. we will keep updating to make this devices more and more stable.

welcome feedback.

Comment

Hi.
      how is the software installed?
      No reset button

FW 701 NO

Last edited by halilyil; 10-08-2017, 14:08.

Comment

hi all.. i have this tv box W95.. first day workig perfectly but in second day wont start.. only screen "please wait" and wont start launcher.. installed only youtube and facebook messenger... please how to factory reset this box?? on bottom is button for "toothpick" but i dont know how its works?

please help.. thanks..

//edit: preoblem solved... connecting to pc and flash worked..
        Last edited by Frozy82; 10-08-2017, 13:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozy82 View Post
          hi all.. i have this tv box W95.. first day workig perfectly but in second day wont start.. only screen "please wait" and wont start launcher.. installed only youtube and facebook messenger... please how to factory reset this box?? on bottom is button for "toothpick" but i dont know how its works?

please help.. thanks..

//edit: preoblem solved... connecting to pc and flash worked..

btw, which spec do you have? could you show us SN on the bottom case? thanks a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by halilyil View Post
            Hi.
            how is the software installed?
            No reset button

FW 701 NO

do you have male-to-male USB cable?

Comment

Problem is solved.
              USB Burning tool auto uploaded

FW 704N0
              Last edited by halilyil; 10-09-2017, 13:26.

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post

btw, which spec do you have? could you show us SN on the bottom case? thanks a lot.

spec 2/16..... SN 905WBSLG40397

last question... how to unroot this device? some apps not support root,,,

thanks

Comment

spec 2/16..... SN 905WBSLG40397

last question... how to unroot this device? some apps not support root,,,

thanks
                  Please be noticed if you unroot the device, W95 has no OTA any more.

try
                  1, Install ES file manage browser, and open root browsing mode.

2, Delete "su" and "daemonsu" from "system/bin" or "system/xbin“.

3, Reboot the device.

Comment

some end users write to us about how to flash W95 box. we are going to release instrucstions in AZW W95 section today to solve it, anyone who need it, please check http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-flash-w95-box.

Comment

Please be noticed if you unroot the device, W95 has no OTA any more.

try
                      1, Install ES file manage browser, and open root browsing mode.

2, Delete "su" and "daemonsu" from "system/bin" or "system/xbin“.

3, Reboot the device.

worked.... big thanks

Comment

worked.... big thanks

Comment

Recently, we got some feedback from Internet about how to update firmware without erase data, you may refer to below steps:

1, Format TF card or MicroSD card to FAT32, and copy card IMG(***.zip) to root directory of the card.
                          2, Insert TF card or MicroSD and enter to system.
                          3, open "update&backup', select"***.zip" IMG which you keep on SD card, DO NOT SELECT
                          "WIPE DATA" and "WIPE MEDIA", then click update.

This way also suit for other AZW made Amlogic TV box, like Mini M8S II, Mini M8S PRO, QII etc.

We keep updating upgrade information on this section, please pay attention if you have interests.
                          http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-flash-w95-box
                          Last edited by AZW; 10-19-2017, 09:45.

Comment

Recently, we got some feedback from Internet about how to update firmware without erase data, you may refer to below steps:

1, Format TF card or MicroSD card to FAT32, and copy card IMG(***.zip) to root directory of the card.
                            2, Insert TF card or MicroSD and enter to system.
                            3, open "update&backup', select"***.zip" IMG which you keep on SD card, DO NOT SELECT
                            "WIPE DATA" and "WIPE MEDIA", then click update.

This way also suit for other AZW made Amlogic TV box, like Mini M8S II, Mini M8S PRO, QII etc.

We keep updating upgrade information on this section, please pay attention if you have interests.
                            http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...-flash-w95-box
                            IMG file for updating without erase data: https://beelink-my.sharepoint.com/pe...KQY2GsVkoFVWD8

Comment

Hello

My w95 has a reset button (see photo) but i do'nt know whether it is operative or not, nor how it is supposed to work
                              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by blau View Post
                                Hello

My w95 has a reset button (see photo) but i do'nt know whether it is operative or not, nor how it is supposed to work
                                it works when burning firmware by Micro SD card, do you know how to burn by Micro SD card?

Comment

Working...
                                X