W95 with S905W will come soon!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AZW View Post

it works when burning firmware by Micro SD card, do you know how to burn by Micro SD card?
    Hello AZW,

Thank you very much for your answer.

If i remember well, the way to do this is explained somewhere in the forum. So i will try it and inform you about the result (probably with the new release, the one which embed notification bar).

Did you try it yourself ?

Have a nice day

Comment

Originally posted by blau View Post

Hello AZW,

Thank you very much for your answer.

If i remember well, the way to do this is explained somewhere in the forum. So i will try it and inform you about the result (probably with the new release, the one which embed notification bar).

Did you try it yourself ?

Have a nice day

The one with notification bar has not released yet... this week could be ready I think.

Please be noticed we explained how to flash by Micro SD card without erasing data, it's different with ordinary Micro SD card flashing. In fact, there are two ways of flashing by Micro SD card, the first one is flashed after enter system, the second one no need boot the device...please make it clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozy82 View Post
        hi all.. i have this tv box W95.. first day workig perfectly but in second day wont start.. only screen "please wait" and wont start launcher.. installed only youtube and facebook messenger... please how to factory reset this box?? on bottom is button for "toothpick" but i dont know how its works?

please help.. thanks..

//edit: preoblem solved... connecting to pc and flash worked..
        friend, please tell me how you made the firmware of this box?
        Step by step.
        I have a "hard reset" button, but it does not seem to function.
        I can not make firmware with either the SD card. Neither through Usb_Burning_tool.
        I have problem after SuperSu install, and update binary file.
        I see only "Please wait" screen.
        sn: 905wbslg80332 16G
        Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20171023_161504ы.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.9 KB ID:	679962Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_20171023_161545.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.7 KB ID:	679963

p.s. i make male-male cable. But this does not work. If i plug this cable tvbox-to-PC(excluding ac adapter) - tvbox ust started and show "please wait" again. Aaagrrrhh!!111 And Usb_Burning_tool.not see box.
        Last edited by Ancifero; 10-23-2017, 13:46.

Comment

Originally posted by Ancifero View Post

friend, please tell me how you made the firmware of this box?
          Step by step.
          I have a "hard reset" button, but it does not seem to function.
          I can not make firmware with either the SD card. Neither through Usb_Burning_tool.
          I have problem after SuperSu install, and update binary file.
          I see only "Please wait" screen.
          sn: 905wbslg80332 16G
          Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20171023_161504ы.jpg Views:	1 Size:	99.9 KB ID:	679962Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_20171023_161545.jpg Views:	1 Size:	101.7 KB ID:	679963

p.s. i make male-male cable. But this does not work. If i plug this cable tvbox-to-PC(excluding ac adapter) - tvbox ust started and show "please wait" again. Aaagrrrhh!!111 And Usb_Burning_tool.not see box.
          Hi, when you use usb cable flashing, what shows on your PC? could you share a picture here?

Comment

Hi, when you use usb cable flashing, what shows on your PC? could you share a picture here?
            Hello.
            I just connect by colors.
            red-red
            green-green
            white and white
            black and black
            Before. I checked that all the colors are identical in the connectors.
            But the device is not displayed on the PC.
            It seems that only voltage is applied to the device. There is no data exchange.
            The board is present unsoldered connector USB. Can try through it?
            Please guys. Explain to me step by step how to do firmware. I just do not understand what to do. I do not even know how to get into standard recovery.
            I hold hard reset button, but this doesnt work. Or i make it incorrect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_190303.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	679972Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_190212.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	679973Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_191121.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	679974

Comment

Hello.
              I just connect by colors.
              red-red
              green-green
              white and white
              black and black
              Before. I checked that all the colors are identical in the connectors.
              But the device is not displayed on the PC.
              It seems that only voltage is applied to the device. There is no data exchange.
              The board is present unsoldered connector USB. Can try through it?
              Please guys. Explain to me step by step how to do firmware. I just do not understand what to do. I do not even know how to get into standard recovery.
              I hold hard reset button, but this doesnt work. Or i make it incorrect.

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_190303.jpg
Views:	159
Size:	97.0 KB
ID:	679972Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_190212.jpg
Size:	88.9 KB
ID:	679973Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20171023_191121.jpg
Size:	140.1 KB
ID:	679974
              since you need very urgently, please refer to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...8g-2-16g/page2

some users share steps on AZW section.

If still not working, we will prepare instruction tomorrow...

Comment

since you need very urgently, please refer to http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...8g-2-16g/page2

some users share steps on AZW section.

If still not working, we will prepare instruction tomorrow...
                not necessarily urgent. I ready wait.
                The main thing that all in the end worked.
                Thank you so much.

Comment

not necessarily urgent. I ready wait.
                  The main thing that all in the end worked.
                  Thank you so much.
                  ok, will update tomorrow...

Comment

Hello AZW... Have you forgotten about me?

Comment

Hello! I make it! Thank for support. I use other notebook.
                      Done.

Comment

Hello! I make it! Thank for support. I use other notebook.
                        Done.
                        good job. and sorry for late reply. anyway, we will update steps about how to flash by USB cable as promised.

Comment

anyone who need 705N0 firmware, please download from this link :http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...2103-w95_705n0

Comment

I had the same problem after installing (or trying to) supersu.
                            The box didn't startup anymore and kept hanging on the 'Please wait'.
                            The reset button doesn't seem to be working, so there is no way to get into the bootloader or recovery using the regular way (hold reset and power on).
                            After (carefully) opening up the box I noticed 4 soldering points with GND, TX, RX, VCC (see picture).
                            I soldered on 3 connecting wires to GND, TX and RX (not VCC) and hooked up my USB serial adapter.
                            Using Tera Term I got a lot of boot information and a working shell that allowed me to put the box into bootloader mode (using command "reboot bootloader")
                            Once booted into bootloader mode it's possible to put the box into update mode (using command "update") and flash the box using the USB Burn tool.

[edit]
                            I tried to reset to factory settings first by putting the box into recovery mode (reboot recovery).
                            On boot it showed me (on the television; not the shell) the recovery menu. Using an USB keyboard and keys pagedown, pageup and return, I could reset it to factory settings.
                            This didn't solve my problem (no clue to why) and I decided to do a full firmware update as described above.
                            An extra bonus is that, after the firmware update, I finally got the Netflix app to work, which is what started this whole mess in the first place.
                            [/edit]
                            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.
                            Last edited by xvink; 11-12-2017, 12:26.

Comment

W95_706N0 firmware: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...1080-w95_706n0

Comment

Hi people! I have a problem after updating the binary file via Supersu. The box does not load when I try to flash through the USB Burning Tool, I get the error of erasing the bootloader. Help what to do?
                                You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Working...
                                X