No announcement yet.

NEW 8/10/13 - MK908 Android 4.2.2 - jjhmod V1.5 ROM with Vsync fix Download

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thx for your contribution, is it possible to add touch screen module in kernel, which I found was not working with touch monitor.

Comment

Originally posted by ocake View Post
      Thx for your contribution, is it possible to add touch screen module in kernel, which I found was not working with touch monitor.

What kind of touchscreen do you have? There are options that I can add, yes.
      If my work benefits you and you want to help out the cause, feel free to

http://www.hoaby.com/android/donate.gif

Comment

Fast kernel is working ok with revision3. Using it for some hours and no problems so far. Thanks

Comment

Hi,

Logitech c270 webcam not compatible rom?

Comment

Originally posted by ocake View Post
            copy virtual_touchscreen.ko file system/lib/modules

Terminal emulator write:

su (enter)
            cd system/lib/modules (enter)
            insmod virtual_touchscreen.ko (enter)

Comment

hoabycsr,
              thanks for ROM!

I'm not good seeing, and the pointer is too small and dark.
              How to replace a pointer to another?
              ---
              what is a different:
              mk908-jjhkernel-v3.3-720p-fast
              mk908-jjhkernel-v3.3-720p-cool
              mk908-jjhkernel-v3.3-720p-cooler
              ?
              Last edited by moksel; 08-16-2013, 07:45. Reason: kernels

Comment

Originally posted by moksel View Post
                hoabycsr,
                thanks for ROM!

I'm not good seeing, and the pointer is too small and dark.
                How to replace a pointer to another?
                It involves editing an apk file. If you like I'll make a system.img with a large cursor for you.. some people like the large one, I prefer the smaller one. Let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by hoabycsr View Post
                  It involves editing an apk file. If you like I'll make a system.img with a large cursor for you.. some people like the large one, I prefer the smaller one. Let me know.
                  Yea, great!
                  please make like this one

but with yellow fill color
                  about 40 px size.
                  thanks
                  Last edited by moksel; 08-16-2013, 12:07.

Comment

Thank you for mk908-jjhkernel-v3.3-720p-fast....using it on 2013-08-10.MK908-android.4.2.2.jjhmod.2.0

--antutu benchmark-18418

--however it overscales the screen on my old 720p tv...

Can you make kernel for older tv's..

Thanx again!

Update: it appears to be an off-centered screen problem (about 3" off the right) than a scaling problem..screen scale works to off-set the right side but then the left side disappears 3" to left)

Last edited by freakkid; 08-17-2013, 02:38.

Comment

Perhaps it's just me, but it would be good to have some sort of How To Use the RKAndroidTool (for specific version inside the ROM pack) in the ReadMe.
                      I finally got it all working and hopefully I haven't bricked my MK908.
                      I do really appreciate your efforts in bringing us excellent ROMs with working Kernels. Keep up the good work

Comment

Recently received a new RK908 from geekbuying. Bootloop and Google TV logo using this ROM. Any suggestion?

Comment

Hoabycsr, thanks for all the work you've done so far. We all appreciate it.

I've tried most of your releases and this latest kernel is the only one that seems to give me problems. It's very speedy but there have been times when my wifi has gone completely off and I had to reboot it to get it back. Also, this me be a problem on my end but wifi feels slower too. I'm still checking on my end. Wonder if anyone else has experienced this

Comment

LINK2SD ext2/3/4

hoabycr thank you for your roms..been using the speedy one and have not updated to V1.5 yet so I am still using V1.4.

does your rom support ext2/3/4? having issues with link2sd not being able to mount the drive after a reboot.

either the log says mount: invalid argument or stale NFS file handle.

I've followed every guide on every forum I have found. so both FAT32 and the 2nd partition and have tried FAT32, ext2/ext3/ext4 but all the same. It doesn't mount sdext2 after the mount scripts have been created successfully and I reboot the stick.

Anyone else has used link2sd with no issues on this rom who can help me?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by zerologicxxx View Post
                              hoabycr thank you for your roms..been using the speedy one and have not updated to V1.5 yet so I am still using V1.4.

does your rom support ext2/3/4? having issues with link2sd not being able to mount the drive after a reboot.

either the log says mount: invalid argument or stale NFS file handle.

I've followed every guide on every forum I have found. so both FAT32 and the 2nd partition and have tried FAT32, ext2/ext3/ext4 but all the same. It doesn't mount sdext2 after the mount scripts have been created successfully and I reboot the stick.

Anyone else has used link2sd with no issues on this rom who can help me?

Thanks
                              I will say that I don't believe I had ext2 turned on in the kernel that came with v1.4 rom.. overlooked it. Other than that I have never used that app so I won't be much help.

Comment

Originally posted by hoabycsr View Post
                                I will say that I don't believe I had ext2 turned on in the kernel that came with v1.4 rom.. overlooked it. Other than that I have never used that app so I won't be much help.
                                Thanks hoaby, it's ok. Your work has been a great help already to noobs like me. Please treat this as a request to turn it on in case you get a chance to add it to your future rom releases.

Comment

Working...
                                X