Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MXQ-4k Bricked < Test Device Failed > (RK3229) (H27UCG8T2ETR NAND) (R329Q_V2.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DS-1 View Post
    Riqsu , hi!

I have same board as yours and I have the same issue: the box was of a friend of mine. He gave it to me with 6.0.1 Android that had problems with Google account. So I first tried to reset cache, but it didn't work. So I flashed it with another ROM and I've bricked mine.

Now the only firmware that works for me is this one, but it doesn't have wifi and LAN: https://mega.nz/#!99oUya6I!OSXh6G70a...GYGstr0jFv1z84 (it is from a MK809IV stick).

Try to flash this in MASKROM mode, doing the short you already do. I use both AndroidTool 2.35 or Rockchip Development Tool, if it's hard to find, I'll send it via mail.

BTW, are you sure that the "stock" rom you are talking about is really the stock one for your board? There are a lot of MXQ 4K clone, with different boards, so a "stock rom" is not for every MXQ 4K.
    plz help how to use maskrom and give me a link with instructions plz thank you
    Last edited by jeft01; 04-24-2020, 13:37.

Comment

already solved and flash my box thank you for this thread by the way hw many hours do you used your v88 box so it can last longer tnx

Comment

solved it but the firmware suck cannot install any apk

Comment

please help
          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

no start please help

Comment

Bom dia, eu tenho uma caixa mxq rk329_ v8.0 já está disponível já tentei fazer o processo de instalação do firmware via usb já tentei fazer através de cartão sd e nada alguém pode me ajudar aki quando você tenta fazer a ferramenta de volta 1.8 do erro no MASKROM ROCKCHIP CREAT DISC FERRAMENTA de erros na gravação da imagem ISO já testada em quatro cartões novos e no mesmo erro se alguém puder me ajudar agradeço !!

Comment

Bom dia, eu tenho uma caixa mxq rk329_ v8.0 já está disponível já tentei fazer o processo de instalação do firmware via usb já tentei fazer através de cartão sd e nada alguém pode me ajudar aki quando você tenta fazer a ferramenta de volta 1.8 do erro no MASKROM ROCKCHIP CREAT DISC FERRAMENTA de erros na gravação da imagem ISO já testada em quatro cartões novos e no mesmo erro se alguém puder me ajudar agradeço !!

Comment

No comprende espanol
                  English Please
                  Here is my guess
                  Wrong firmware does not match rk3229
                  Waiting For Mask Rom Start is not that bad it means the firmware is compatible with rk3229
                  You only need to short pins to force cpu to wake

Comment

Working...
                  X