Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Mecool M8S PRO W TVStock Nexus ROM (Android TV 7.1)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• andrea2107
    replied
    Originally posted by jajoness65t View Post
    Just want to say thanks to Magendanz for this ROM.

I flash this ROM on a W95 box (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_736117.htmlbox) that I been using for the past month. Everything worked fine apart from the remote that no longer work which I can live without.

I flash it the USB Burning Tool way and it flash without any error. It work much better than the original firmware that came with it.
    regarding this, Guest is there a way to fix this? I need the original remote.... perhaps with a firmware based on the tanix tx3 mini? sadly w95 stock firmware is also downscaled to 720p afaik

Leave a comment:

• red dwarf
    replied
    Originally posted by netlogger View Post
    Friends,
    Where can I find the latest original mecool firmware? I do not want nexus or other versions. I need the original one? I have M8S PRO W-ota-20171030.152444.V0619-fixed.zip file. Is this the latest one?
    Go to the first post. The link is under change log 20180311. The version is 20180126.

Leave a comment:

• netlogger
    replied
    Friends,
    Where can I find the latest original mecool firmware? I do not want nexus or other versions. I need the original one? I have M8S PRO W-ota-20171030.152444.V0619-fixed.zip file. Is this the latest one?

Leave a comment:

• netlogger
    replied
    Those who are eperiencing the HDCP problem and can't play netflix. This is the only solution:
    It is a problem that your HDCP protection codes are erased or corrupted. Then you must have the original codes, and you must write them to the box. This can be written with adb and you must have the original code package for your box only.
    You can request this code package from the seller, or from mecool. I or any other can not give them to you. It is related to your box's serial number. Then the only way is request it from the seller...

Leave a comment:

• karanchoo
    replied
    can someone tell me why device is so so slow , even 25$ 1GB ram version x96 min is much faster then this device , i had tried multiple roms , included oem.

Leave a comment:

• villasg
    replied
    Hi all ..
    I have install this rom in my M8S PRO W S905W (without voice remote control) BUT i need to restore back to original rom
    Can anyone help me how make thiw rolback ?

Leave a comment:

• jfrpereira28
    replied
    the box with this rom is always restarting alone why?

Leave a comment:

• jfrpereira28
    replied
    a box com esta rom está sempre a reiniciar sozinha porquê

Leave a comment:

• apotsi
    replied
    Originally posted by vadergr View Post
    Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?
    I can, but not now. In the afternoon.

Leave a comment:

• vadergr
    replied
    Can someone confirm that with the custom Android TV rom there is a 1080p or 4K @ 23.976 (not 24) resolution selection ?

Leave a comment:

• CHANG KIHO
    replied
    I have the PRO_W with the voice remote.
    I flashed to Android OS FW But try to back original mecool FW. (20180312.181951.V0213)
    Where can i get it?
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• flomartin
    replied
    I have the Mecool M8S Pro+ flashed with your Android TV rom, and I have the feeling that the interface on the M8S Pro+ is smoother.

The processor being quite similar, shouldn't the speed be the same?

Does it come from the Mecool Pro W 2.4G Android TV rom?

Leave a comment:

• uscool
    replied
    Hi flashed this rom working great apart from kodi 17.6 all files i play just stutter but same files work perfect on VLC h264 / h265 5gb to 30gb all run fine , then I tried Kodi v18 "Leia" Alpha 1 which works prefect .
    other then that the ROM works great thank you

Leave a comment:

• jfrpereira28
    replied
    newsletter update for stock rom mecool pro w ?

Leave a comment:

• apotsi
    replied
    Originally posted by jfrpereira28 View Post
    update mecool pro w android TV ?
    what ?!?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X