Mini M8s pro-c 707N0-C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mXHX View Post
    Trust me you don't want more than 720p from -C version. Or you see that picture on screen after while. That is the reason why they changes from 1080p (706N0-C and before) to 720p (707N0-C) and decreases performance. -C version is the worst performance box of all S912 on market.
    Both boxes buyed on Gearbest. It is not possible to buy there non-C 2/16GB version from some time. Maybe AZW manufacturer just laught to customers face by -C version, but I think it was very bad joke. No more AZW products.
    No more AZW products

Comment

It is difficult to understand the thinking of Chinese manufacturer. Just want to save a few dollars in costs to damage the quality of picture output that is the most important requirement of a tv box. As a consumer I would like to pay few more dollars to have the picture quality back. This machine is not bad in other aspects except picture output. The speed in application installation is quite fast.

Comment

The pro c variant is actually a dissent box once you replace the firmware all together. I found that it's locked down trough wtv firmware they put on it (its identical to the W95), hdmi port for example is purposely set to 4k 8bit color at 30hz. However its more than capable to output 4k 10bit/HDR at 60hz. I would post the firmware on here but I don't think azw will be to happy about me doing that. Private message me If you want to know the details.

Comment

Ah OK, that version I tryed yet and it has performance issues same as many others 707N0-C. With that GT1 flash you will see after a while (few seconds, minutes, hours - it depends on stream quality) this picture http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...964#post701964

Comment

I also tried that firmware and everything is fine until now. Thank you Anthony96!

Comment

Can you please say which twrp we an use with thos box and can we use supersu or magisk. Thats the third time i had brick this box because supersu nor twrp working

Comment

Find myself a solution look at my post in this thread

Comment

The system was automatically updated to new version firmware dated 20180112.
                  Last edited by TP Chung; 01-27-2018, 08:22.

Comment

Originally posted by TP Chung View Post
                    The system was automatically updated to new version firmware dated 20180112.
                    hmmm I take the copy of OTA update.zip and put here to download for everyone:
                    https://mega.nz/#!dh81TAjJ!-8I_uMjVN...6aNPRHD4hSU38Y

it's 472MB and still same version 707N0 as before, but nothing relevant changes found except few changes in build.prop
                    Only one relevant change in build.prop: they change persist.sys.app.rotation=original to =force_land
                    and still 720p instead 1080p due to perfromance issues

anyone found any other changes ?

Comment

Azw

​Give us 1080p Fullhd cm Gay's ...

Comment

Originally posted by Ilievski.ace View Post
                        Azw

​Give us 1080p Fullhd cm Gay's ...
                        rather no if you don't want see this picture http://freaktab.com/filedata/fetch?photoid=701965 (the left one)
                        they should rather back production non -C version, there was no issues

Comment

i have a 4k tv and this tv box is useless i feel cheated, my money was wasted in trash. will you give me compensation for this scam?. the image and video stuck in 720p is pixelated horrible in a 4k tv. I bought a "tv box" to just continue using the "smart tv" of my 4k tv. Ridiculous!

Comment

I see a new firmware update came out. NHG47L.20180112

Comment

Originally posted by bayard0 View Post
                              I see a new firmware update came out. NHG47L.20180112
                              few posts above dude... exactly 3, #39

Comment

Can someone please try out under developer option to activate force gpu rendering if this help you solve issues?

Comment

Working...
                                X