Help with Hph Tv Launcher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

You can add any app to the bottom shortcuts if you use the '+' button.
    If your device uses the same keylayout as Rockchip devices and you can press the menu key, it will allow you extra customization for the launcher.
    You are trying to use Rockchip apps on Amlogic devices which might not work.
    I know eg. in Ugoos UT3+ devices the HDMI input support only works with their app, firmware has to have support for it and the remote's buttons and drivers need to be re-programed to support the HDMI function.
    So maybe thje HDMI-IN support in that S905x device uses propriety launchers or HDMI-IN app/code that can only work optimally with it's stock firmware and apps.

The latest launcher with working weather only works on Nougat firmware and you also need Omniweather app support and app included.
    The Yahoo api for the weather changed and is not working in Marshmallow at this time.
    Hi mo123, thank you very much for the input! I really appreciated. it's unfortunate we still can get one launcher that can fit a lot units. for now I'l keep the original launcher because it will work for my need but it does not look good

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

The latest launcher with working weather only works on Nougat firmware and you also need Omniweather app support and app included.
      where we can download Omniweather app ?

Comment

Originally posted by JoseM View Post

where we can download Omniweather app ?
        You can build it from here
        GitHub is where people build software. More than 100 million people use GitHub to discover, fork, and contribute to over 420 million projects.

Comment

Working...
        X