Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96+ Pro Plus Original Rom Was Not Found (ZH-01-S912-TVBOX-V.3.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to flash it to 7.1.1 using this file you have to hold the reset button during the entire time or it will restart again. link https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!Z6gTFC7A

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 50GB now!

Comment

Sorry I meant 7.1.2 no h96 logo but who cares!
      You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
        Copy TWRP folder to Your devices memory or to SDcard, than check if something is available under Restore button. If yes, than restore it, if not than go to Backup, start backing up anything and cancel it. Go back to memory/sdcard and copy folder from TWRP/BACKUPS/q20x/ to TWRP/BACKUPS.<Your_folder_name>/.

As for matching Your device I can say that I don;t thnik so. It's backup of stock 7.1.2 with may build date from my S32-V6 H96 Pro Plus. However at the beggining (nobody with V6 wrote on the forum) I thought that I have Wisdom Box and someone else with already bricked Box used my backup on his Wisdom H96 and it worked again.
        I think that firmware, nor kernel, are not the biggest problem here. Just the bootloader. And if Your is fine, than restoring working backup may help.
        ch3mn3y That was me, your image fixed my box. I'm still using it, thanks. Since the image you gave me is a little old, I'm running into slow WiFi issues now. The fastest speedtest is about 10mbs using Wifi despite my 100/100 fiber connection to the internet and my router (2.4Ghz/5Ghz) is in right in the next room over, it's the only device that is this slow. I'm still hoping that someone will create a new custom ROM for the new AlphaWise H96 Pro + with the new hardware (ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0).
        Last edited by Lakuma; 01-06-2018, 15:51.

Comment

Hi

i have the same hardware ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V3.0 and the only working firmware for me is
          s912_q9377-H96_KDMC17.3_50ME_600M_mac-20170918, but it is not the original installed on the box..

Comment

Originally posted by ch3mn3y View Post
            Hmm. I would advice You to try restore my TWRP backup. I have S32-V6 Box, but it worked wit Wisdom one, which is totally different. So way it shouldn't work with Yours?
            MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Other than that I don;t think there is firmware for this version of the H96 Pro+.
            Good Morning Please help me by needing firmware version S32-V6 LPDDR3 2017-09-05 H96 pro of alfawisw I can not find anywhere to stop with the box thank you! Click image for larger version

Name:	WhatsApp Image 2018-01-19 at 08.12.36.jpeg
Views:	558
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	702889

Comment

As I said in PM: Use my backup, S32-V5's firmware or one of the supercelerons' roms. They work fine with S32-V6.
              ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Working...
              X