Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 pro plus wisdom Gearbest and superceleron..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 pro plus wisdom Gearbest and superceleron..

Hi guys

Can I install superceleron on wisdom version box? Gearbest shop

Don't think that any of the romS support Wisdom H96.
    I'm even sure that it will end with bricked Box.

ZUK Z2 Pro ✓ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ

ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

hello ch3mn3y my cousin buy a version wisdom of H96 PRO + and he want to take OTA SCV4A ATV OF superceleron and now he s bricked yesterday on boot image superceleron rom but no color and that s all
      yesterday i arrived to connect with usb burning tools message success and i search the firmware version for wisdom i have found this :
      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

i download

but it s late on the night i go to sleep and today i see on my computer and now the connexion with cable on usb burning tools is not succes

i restart in recovery mode with insert my usb cable male no connect

what is the solution in this version i search the nand circuit but i dont find that s different for try mask mode circuit

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch?photoid=706415.jpg
Views:	1165
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	706494

Name:	fetch?photoid=706416.jpg
Views:	973
Size:	123.9 KB
ID:	706495

Name:	fetch?photoid=706417.jpg
Views:	937
Size:	120.3 KB
ID:	706496

where is nand circuit that s different of this : https://youtu.be/Hgw4S6RgRBE?t=190

Comment

Hello, which versions of Alphawise H96 Pro+ should I avoid?
        I do not want to buy the wisdom version, I would like to install the superceleron firmware.
        I tried to find at this forum, which configurations are produced by Wisdom, but I'm still not sure, which box should I buy.
        I assume, that when I buy a 3/32GB version, I can get randomly wisdom or non wisdom version? I'm right?
        If I buy a 3GB/64GB version, will I have the chance that I will be able to install the superceleron firmware?
        Thak you for help.

Comment

kuko61 61
          Avoid any other than S32-V5 or S32-V6. Seems to be best ones out there.
          However it's hard to know which one will come before opening the Box. I believe even sellers doesn't know which is which.
          Not sure, but as I read the forum it seems for me that all 3/64 are S32 devices. So they are nonWisdom.
          ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

i come back with my old same problem

IS there any people have H96 PRO + With board ZH01-S912- v2.0 BRICKED completly and he have realize short pin

with this short pin : https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-v2-0-green

this or that an other short pin here

THEN FOR THE PEOPLE HAVE SAME PCB

With board ZH01-S912- v2.0 BRICKED completly and he have realize short pin Can you answer wath is the short pin is ok ??????

and ok WITH firmware i precise i know this board is with firmware WISDOM here :

https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...box-v2-0-green

because i m not arrive to debrick or to realize short pin correctly if you have solution ???

Last edited by dangchui; 02-18-2019, 10:16.

Comment

Working...
            X