Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Modify on MK809III ( IR control,cooling fan ,box .......)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Modify on MK809III ( IR control,cooling fan ,box .......)

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMAG0032_974199.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	187.0 KB
ID:	438553

Name:	IMAG0033_832118.jpg
Size:	160.8 KB
ID:	438554

Name:	IMAG0034_1018077.jpg
Size:	188.4 KB
ID:	438555

Name:	IMAG0036_1287057.jpg
Size:	197.4 KB
ID:	438556

Name:	IMAG0037_1073358.jpg
Size:	195.2 KB
ID:	438557

Originally posted by Howard View Post
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3023[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3024[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3025[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3026[/ATTACH]
    [ATTACH=CONFIG]3027[/ATTACH]
    Very interesting!

i made mine, i cut 2 usb cable and get from my old computers two amd cooler fan, i have inserted the red and the green cable (of one cutted usb cable) and inserted inside red and black cables of cooler amd fan
    after i cut my original case sides and used glue to insert the coolers at each side. i use tv usb connectors to fan and i connect my mk809iii at normal mode and i liked very much the results!

i dont have a beautiful case like yours but mine "case" (lol that is two fans at each side!) is working fine, it is not getting warm

now i just need a software for it

Comment

Originally posted by Leandro View Post
      Very interesting!

i made mine, i cut 2 usb cable and get from my old computers two amd cooler fan, i have inserted the red and the green cable (of one cutted usb cable) and inserted inside red and black cables of cooler amd fan
      after i cut my original case sides and used glue to insert the coolers at each side. i use tv usb connectors to fan and i connect my mk809iii at normal mode and i liked very much the results!

i dont have a beautiful case like yours but mine "case" (lol that is two fans at each side!) is working fine, it is not getting warm

now i just need a software for it
      I don't think it need cooling down by fan every time.Mine is overclocked (1.8G cpu,1500Mhz RAM),it works fine if switch off the fan.I only switch on the fan when playing big game.

In my modifications ,I am satisfied with my IR remote controller controlling the power to the stick by one button on my SONy TV IR controller.So I can power off the TV and the stick in the bed.
      I think in the next time modification the fan power should be controlled by the TV remote controller.Then it is perfect.

Howard
      Last edited by Howard; 08-25-2013, 01:10.

Comment

Originally posted by Howard View Post
        I don't think it need cooling down by fan every time.Mine is overclocked (1.8G cpu,1500Mhz RAM),it works fine if switch off the fan.I only switch on the fan when playing big game.

In my modifications ,I am satisfied with my IR remote controller controlling the power to the stick by one button on my SONy TV IR controller.So I can power off the TV and the stick in the bed.
        I think in the next time modification the fan power should be controlled by the TV remote controller.Then it is perfect.

Howard
        It will be really fine!
        What games you play

Comment

Hi Howard

Intersting mod can you share with us more information about IR receiver how is connected to mini PC or maybe link.
          I am seen in dmesg to mini PC have support for many IR brands but did not have time to test it yet.
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Adainair View Post
            Hi Howard

Intersting mod can you share with us more information about IR receiver how is connected to mini PC or maybe link.
            I am seen in dmesg to mini PC have support for many IR brands but did not have time to test it yet.
            Thanks

I got the receiver from china market .It is a DIY product.The controller chip is polished ,so I don't know the SPEC.I think you can got the IR receiver from TV inside

Any way I attached a PIC

Name:	T2RiVyXkpMXXXXXXXX_!!20274807.jpg
Size:	119.5 KB
ID:	430648

Comment

Working...
            X