No announcement yet.

Pipo M5 Max RileyROM 1.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I downloaded this rom and try to flash coz i realy want to change my stock rom. But unfortunately i cannot access the down volume button to install the driver coz my pipo m5 dont have a volume button,i also tried to click the low key volume on my main screen together with the power button but nothings happen.i just want to ask if your pipo m5 is different on my pipo m5 ... my device is PIPO Max M5 3g tablet pc and dont have volume button.the only button you will see are Power button,ESC button and the Reset key which is hidden under

Please guys help me with this...
    Last edited by ethan007; 11-25-2015, 03:46.

Comment

Many thanks, done flashing this rom to my pipo m5 and it works perfectly, i also downloaded the twrp recovery and done flashing too.now i have twrp recovery.thanks sir rriley_pm

Comment

Great!!!! I'm glad it is working for you. The M5 still trucks on!!!!!
        Randy
        Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Thank you very much sir.

Comment

Hello all !
            I'm a beginner and this is my first tablet upgrade. I've followed the installation guide but I have problems.

I've installed the Pipo M5 Max RileyROM 1.1 3g version, but I have problems: after the reboot, the touch screen is not responsive. Otherwise, I can use the the tablet with an external mouse.
            I looks like this ROM has damaged the touch screen drivers.
            I've searched the forum and I found similar issue with other PIPO ROMs:
            http://freaktab.com/forum/tablet-sup...n-not-working; the solution was to install a new version of ROM (RileyRom v2.3.), but this is for M9 not for M5.

How can I solve this ?

Thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X