Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A1. -
    A2. No problem like this for me...
    A3. USB Air Mouse works fine everywhere except YouTube ATV app, which is different than mobile one (I installed both).
    A4. Can be forces in unofficial mobile one. Not sure about others.
    A5. -
    A6. You can install it

As for this Rom it works with ZH01-S912-TVBOX-V<something>, which is totally different than S32-V5 and V6. And it has Green PCB, Yours has Blue So it could work with Your H96, but I don't think so.

As for TWRP backup: unpack it and copy TWRP folder (I think there is one named like this?) to Internal Memory of Your Box, SDcard or USB flash drive. Than boot to TWRP (disconnect power cord, push reset button with pin, connect power, keep pushin for 5 sec or till You see TWRP logo), choose Wipe -> Swipe to the right, go back to main menu, choose Restore and there should be my backup, choose it and Swipe. After restoring ends You should have stock firmware with stock recovery.
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thank you very much appreciate your help and patience

Comment

Hi.
        I am new here. The same thing happened to me after updating binaries. My H96 Pro + is 3 Gb RAM and 16 GB of storage.
        How is the procedure to know which firmware to use? Open the device? Flashing by USB cable, or can I use Sdcard?

Comment

Working...
        X