H96 Pro + unable to flash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H96 Pro + unable to flash

Its not Amlogic only 4k written on top of the Box.
    I have been reading almost every post regarding flashing firm ware but always stuck at 2% in burning tool.
    First it was stuck at MBOX screen I tried to reset it to factory default but after few tries not connecting to LED just blue light in box
    tried these firm ware but same result stuck at 2% Maybe i am chosing the wrong Rom.

aml_s912_q9377-H96PRO(3+16_kodi17.0RC3)-20170104
    aml_7.1_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_KDMC_mac-20170809
    aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-H96PROPLUS_mac-20171010_Shonk
    Attached Files
    Last edited by mujeebas; 02-21-2018, 14:13.

What is on the top doesn't matter - on mine is "Alfawise" and still it has same board as Yours (blue S32-V6). If You want to flash official firmware, You have to use onee for S32-V5 or one of superceleron's roms.
    As for this errors, right after You got it, push the reset with pin. After 3-5-10 tries it will flash. That's how it works :P
    ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Thanks for your reply so which firmware do you recomend

Comment

Superceleron's normal rom. That's what I use. Stable and fast. Thanks to OC it has (almost) true 8 core CPU, not 4+4. And comparing to Android TV one, it has better support in Play Store, more apps is available.
        ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

I tried to flash with SCV4-Test1.img but USB Burning tool no progress after 8% rest many times. I burn this image on SD Card and press hold reset switch and plug the power
          Android Logo Appear on screen progress bar Started and stop red circle with x mark appear next to green andriod logo thats all.
          Last edited by mujeebas; 02-21-2018, 20:43.

Comment

Normal here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-wifi-chipset
            And if You want to try Android TV, than here: http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...roidtv-version

Comment

Still no Luck Please help

Comment

Originally posted by mujeebas View Post
                Still no Luck Please help
                Hi ,

looks like this Box is not easy to flash , other Users have similar Problems , did you

try with Powersupply or without , reset short pressed or hole Time while flashing ??? ,

i have read this somewhere here , others User had luck with that , did u read all the

H96Pro+ Threads here for more Info ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I Tried with and without power supply and reset short both way but...................I hope i can do it if some one help me step by step walk through

Comment

Maybe try with microSD method?
                    What version of Burning Tool You use? Mine says 2.1.2 on the title bar and 2.0.7.2 in About-> About USB_Burning_Tool.

Comment

I burn this image on SD Card and press hold reset switch and plug the power
                      Android Logo Appear on screen progress bar Start and stop nearly at 10% red circle with x mark appear next to green android logo that's all.

First of all Guide me exactly which easiest firmware to choose link please that may help.
                      Last edited by mujeebas; 02-22-2018, 20:42.

Comment

Nt sure if there is "easiest" firmware. All of them are images to be flashed same way - with USB Burning Tool or microSD.
                        Here are official firmwares for S32-V5 (not V6, but they will work on V6): https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!prxFnCRA
                        Than there are superceleron's roms You are trying to flash.
                        That's all.

Comment

Many Thanks no matter what firmware i select gime me same error.
                          Tried 1. aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_LP_mac-20171206
                          2. aml_7.1_s912_q9377-S912_XGO_LP_mac-20171206
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by mujeebas; 02-24-2018, 18:35.

Comment

Many thanks for all of your help i found the problem and fixed and bring my box to life I have seen in some youtube video to short pin 5 and 6 I tried that but cant see that both point short together permanently. by chance I check them with magnifier and clear the short and flash with sd card and usb burning software both way successful now I want to flash with latest firmware from with in the box.

Comment

Not sure what image did You flashed? If it's latest one (20171206) from that MEGA drive, than there is nothing newer available right now.

However You could try with superrceleron's rom again.

Comment

Working...
                              X