No announcement yet.

2018 firmware for H96 Pro+

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ch3mn3y Master, I just updated the last firmware (aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_XGO_LP_mac-20180409), Should I need to update the OTA-SCV7A ? Thanks

Comment

alexchiu
      ​​​​​​​It's totally different. You have official firmware now and SCV7A is unofficial one. However older than 20180409 I believe it's better firmware. And as You have S32-V5 or V6 You may move to superceleron's rom. However it's Your choice.
      ALFAWISE H96 Pro+ 3/32 (S32-V6) | 7.1.2 | SCV7A | OC kernel | TWRP 3.1.1-0 | 64GB

Comment

Sir, what is the diffrence in between these two roms ( https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!hzJAHSJQ )

Comment

Originally posted by surjeetdh View Post
          Sir, what is the diffrence in between these two roms ( https://mega.nz/#F!8qhRRaYJ!2ZA3VLjv...TF27g!hzJAHSJQ )
          umm i wonder

H96 Pro+ Firmware Fixed Uboot Power On Libreelec/H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v2.2-v3/aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20180409_H96PROPLUS_LOGO_ubootfix_792Mhz.7z
          H96 Pro+ Firmware Fixed Uboot Power On Libreelec/H96 Pro+ Firmware CZ-S32-v2.2-v3/aml_7.1.2_s912_q9377-S912_mac-20180409_H96PROPLUS_LOGO_ubootfix_816Mhz.7z

Comment

incase its unclear for you one set's the ddr3/ddr4 to 792mhz (1584 DDR) the other 816mhz (1632 DDR)

Comment

Hello
              I bought the Alfawise H96 Pro + 3gb / 32gb
              I had a problem where it crashed and then it did not work anymore.
              The SD procedure does not work because the box hangs and pops the screen image
              I did the restore by PC with USB cable using the following FW:
              aml_7.1_s912_q8723bs-H96PRO_dongle_LP_KDMC_mac-20180120
              Only unfortunately my wifi, bluetooth and LAN is not working ....
              When I turn on the wifi it turns off by itself
              The bluetooth is "on" but in the color disabled and without detecting anything
              And nothing works over the internet LAN
              Anyone know what I can do?
              I'm very new to it and I do not understand many things.
              What FW can I use to fix it? Thank you !!!
              Sorry for english... google translate...

Comment

you have flashed the dongle firmware

e.g. this

you need to find out what pcb you have on your h96 pro+ then we can tell you where firmware to flash

You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

My Box is the Alfawise H96 Pro + 32gb / 3gb What is PCB and how do I find out?
                  You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

It may be violent, but open the box.
                    Green /black/ motherboard - normal version /kdmc/
                    Blue - LP version
                    If You have green, you can try my version firmware. IPTV in Kodi play great, the box is not so hot. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cg...g3AE1rKN83CO7T

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                      It may be violent, but open the box.
                      Green /black/ motherboard - normal version /kdmc/
                      Blue - LP version
                      If You have green, you can try my version firmware. IPTV in Kodi play great, the box is not so hot. https://drive.google.com/open?id=1cg...g3AE1rKN83CO7T

I just got the gearbest, it's still in the initial Warranty. I believe I will not open, can I? Is there any problem of trying the firmware without opening and anything back to previous?

Comment

The problem is not. If you have a bad firmware, the usb burning tool does not let you go into the installation and writes an error.

Comment

Originally posted by Gante View Post
                          The problem is not. If you have a bad firmware, the usb burning tool does not let you go into the installation and writes an error.

So I can test any firmware and I do not risk damaging the box irreversibly?

Comment

Interfering with the box system is always at your own risk!

Comment

I have this boars. I tried some firmwares but i cant get wifi or Bluetooth or lan connection ! Help pls

Comment

Blue motherboard, this is a LP version. Just choose:

Посмотреть и скачать с Яндекс Диска

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

Working...
                                X