• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wich image can i use in my Box?

Hi there.

I have an OTT Box (see the picture).

Now i have some questions.
    Wich image can i use for it to get Android TV OS?

In the past, i flashed it with the stock rom of the Vorke Z6 with Android 7.1.2

Hope to hear from u.

Gesendet von meinem TA-1053 mit Tapatalk

Here ist the Info about the Box:

Info

The newest Chipset Amlogic S912 Octa-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53 CPU up to 2GHz,S912 system is faster than S905X.Pairing with ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz,Support system running smoothly.

RAM 3GB DDR3,ROM 32GB EMMC Flash,which strengthen the running speed of the box,and you can store lots of favorite files. support ethernet 1000M, bluetooth 4.0,Dual WiFi 2.4G/5G,gives you AWESOME home theater and gaming experiences.

Android 6.0 Marshmallow,coupled with the rapid and stable configuration,you can access to the thousands of Android games and apps at the smoothly,Install your favorite apps and enjoy it!without any lagging or freezing.

H.265 decoding is more powerful than H.264,it can save half of the broadband resources,H.265+VP9 double ultra HD is more clear than H.264+4K. HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K, perfect combination guarantees high standard decoding resolution and high speed playback. Support a variety of country's languages,meet your language needs.

Comment

Originally posted by M1CH4 View Post
      Here ist the Info about the Box:

Info

The newest Chipset Amlogic S912 Octa-core 64-bit ARM Cortex A53 CPU up to 2GHz,S912 system is faster than S905X.Pairing with ARM Mali-T820MP3 GPU up to 750MHz,Support system running smoothly.

RAM 3GB DDR3,ROM 32GB EMMC Flash,which strengthen the running speed of the box,and you can store lots of favorite files. support ethernet 1000M, bluetooth 4.0,Dual WiFi 2.4G/5G,gives you AWESOME home theater and gaming experiences.

Android 6.0 Marshmallow,coupled with the rapid and stable configuration,you can access to the thousands of Android games and apps at the smoothly,Install your favorite apps and enjoy it!without any lagging or freezing.

H.265 decoding is more powerful than H.264,it can save half of the broadband resources,H.265+VP9 double ultra HD is more clear than H.264+4K. HDMI 2.0 up to 4K2K, perfect combination guarantees high standard decoding resolution and high speed playback. Support a variety of country's languages,meet your language needs.

Hi ,

if the Vorke Z6 Rom runs good , you can try some of the CustomRoms for Z6 , but be sure the Specs are the same .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

OK cool, but is there a ATV OS rom for the Z6?
        Cant find one....

Comment

Originally posted by M1CH4 View Post
          OK cool, but is there a ATV OS rom for the Z6?
          Cant find one....

Hi ,

maybe this one :

but first be sure Specs are same .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Oh.... Didnt see it.

Thx will test it the next days....

Happy Easter Holidays

Comment