Prepare IDB fail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prepare IDB fail

I apologize in advance with my English use the translator I have a problem that I can not solve I hope in your enormous abilities and preparation to solve my problem ...
    I have a box leelbox Q2 pro at power on and locked on boot mode I connected the box to the pc I tried to send this firmware LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225 in the procedure hangs and tells me "prepare IDB fail" I do not know what do you advise me to do? and correct the firmware I use? thanks for your help

Originally posted by bruno1969 View Post
    I apologize in advance with my English use the translator I have a problem that I can not solve I hope in your enormous abilities and preparation to solve my problem ...
    I have a box leelbox Q2 pro at power on and locked on boot mode I connected the box to the pc I tried to send this firmware LeelboxRK-8703-7.1nv3-kodi-1225 in the procedure hangs and tells me "prepare IDB fail" I do not know what do you advise me to do? and correct the firmware I use? thanks for your help
    Hi ,

is it a RK3229 with SV6051P Wifichip ??? , did you "eraseFlash" before flashing the Rom ???

what kind of Tool did you use ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I used RK_Android_Tool_2.3.9 sincerely how do I know if it is a RK3229 with SV6051P Wifichip? yes I canceled the flash !!

Comment

I confirm you and a rk3229
        You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

I confirm you and a rk3229
          Hi ,

but it looks that your Box use the AP6255 Wifichip , first you need the Stockrom ,

do you have it ??? Ask the Seller for help .

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I bought it on amazon from a "Mgaolo" supplier I do not think I can have the Stockrom, is not there a different solution?

Comment

I bought it on amazon from a "Mgaolo" supplier I do not think I can have the Stockrom, is not there a different solution?
              Hi ,

if no other Rom fits , no , the Problem is , that the RK3328 until now has not the

best Rom support !!!??? You need a Rom that supports your Specs .

Maybe you can find it here :

greetings / gefattern

Comment

I already tried to run that procedure but the box responds to me Prepare IDB fail

Comment

Working...
                X