Sunvell T95Z PLUS 2Gb/16Gb firmware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunvell T95Z PLUS 2Gb/16Gb firmware

Hi all, been a while since ive posted, ive recently updated my t95z plus to 7.1.1, i have noticed google play store makes me authenticate every time i use it, its like its not remembering what ive aready put in.....also i am after using sky go, i am unsure how to unroot hence the reason i need stock firmware? if anyone could point me in the right direction would be appreciated, or point out something i am doing wrong

Or stock 7.1.2?

Comment

Ive upgraded to 7.1.2 now but still same problem with the google play store, also trying to unroot my device using supersu when i update the binary and tells me to reboot it just freezes at the t95z screen i have to unpower and power back on? anyone advice on fully unrooting?

Comment

Originally posted by jamiehaworth View Post
        Ive upgraded to 7.1.2 now but still same problem with the google play store, also trying to unroot my device using supersu when i update the binary and tells me to reboot it just freezes at the t95z screen i have to unpower and power back on? anyone advice on fully unrooting?
        Try the following, delete all the apks in the preinstall folder, do a reset in "backup and reset"..
        reboot, hope...

Comment

If you just install supersu, you will have boot loop! Install again the rom with flash tool! I had the same problem in the past. Now if you have to unroot the device you must flash twrp recovery first and (I don't remember in which forum I founded) install an unroot zip.
          If you want give a try to this rom it's a little better and there is not problem with Playstore https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3751720

(sorry for my bad English I wish I will help you)

Comment

I find the unroot link!

Comment

thank you antouaa when I click the unroot link nothing appears?

Comment

I don't know how can I send you. Its in this thread (sunvell/fimware) just look the title "{rom} new fimware for t95z plus 7.1"

Comment

Hi, where is the 7.1.2 firmware mentioned above? I can't find it
                  Thanks

Comment

I tried the T95K 7.1.2 firmware which works. Just clock & led settings not work.

Comment

Originally posted by Boneo View Post
                      I tried the T95K 7.1.2 firmware which works. Just clock & led settings not work.
                      Did you find a way to unroot?I also need it.

Comment

Not tried

Comment

Originally posted by antouaa View Post
                          If you just install supersu, you will have boot loop! Install again the rom with flash tool! I had the same problem in the past. Now if you have to unroot the device you must flash twrp recovery first and (I don't remember in which forum I founded) install an unroot zip.
                          If you want give a try to this rom it's a little better and there is not problem with Playstore https://forum.xda-developers.com/sho....php?t=3751720

Thank you. I´ts excatly what I did today, trying to run some Samba server (SambaDroid). Now. goingo to Poison ROM.

Comment

Originally posted by antouaa View Post

Thank you. I´ts excatly what I did today, trying to run some Samba server (SambaDroid). Now. going to Poison ROM.

Comment

Working...
                            X