Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

my gt1 ultimate 3 gb ram has fake ram. does that mean i heve defective processor too?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trebor, the protection heat is soldered in the pcb, have any way to remove without damaging?

Comment

Some others have sent Images so I may have enuff at this stage.
      Normally the tin lid will pop of, there is small clamps on the sides I recall
      They may have changed and are now fully soldering
      Thanks
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by AnderDiniz View Post
        Trebor, the protection heat is soldered in the pcb, have any way to remove without damaging?
        Trebor, have you been able to identify if the total memory is actually 3GB or 2GB?

Comment

I don't own this particular model,
          Beelink have been notified and will be looking into it,
          will take time
          stay cool
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Trebor, have you been able to identify if the total memory is actually 3GB or 2GB?
            Ok, in case you need any photo, file, etc ... send me a private message that I provide as soon as possible.

Comment

i have the same problem with my beelink mini m8s pro which has same hardware with gt1 ultimate. it has fake 32gb ram . it has 2gb i test free fill ram it crashes at %60. some rom shows 2gb ram but stock rom shows 3gb..

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH

Okay, I'll PM you.
                Hello!

ALVATECH, I just got GT1 Ultimate, changed the firmware with your version via SD card. Works great! Thank you!
                Could you please send me unroot zip? I got a feeling that my IPTV providers app (EON) is blocked because the GT1 is rooted.
                Thank you so much for all your work here!

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH
                  I'm doing some more digging around with kernels and bootloaders to try to see what exactly is needed, and in finding manipulation of the bootloader with newer ROM / Firmware.
                  Did you notice the new post by beelink today on this subject of fake ram
                  http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-gt1-ultimate

i checked my gt1 ultimate with s/n B706DB with version 708D0 and it does have 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC and 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC which amount to 3GB of ram as per samsung site.
                  Now i am more confused than before as to what is going on since i can not boot libreelec with the 3g dtb.img but it boots ok with the 2g
                  You and other experts can understand all this
                  Is it a fake ram or not, or can it be fake branding of the samsung chips, or else ?
                  Last edited by nikoum; 05-25-2018, 22:18.

Comment

trebor
                    did you see the new post by beelink on the fake ram issue

i checked my gt1 ultimate with s/n B706DB with version 708D0 and it does have 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC and 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC which amount to 3GB of ram as per samsung site.

so what do you understand from all this? is it really 3g ram or fake chip/ram

Comment

Originally posted by nikoum View Post
                      trebor

Install the apk fill ram and run test Fill full RAM, if apk crashes at 60% probabily you have really 2gb ram.

Comment

trebor

Beelink info is false.
                        We can not read silk on their image, but if the reference was true K4A8G165WE-BCRC means 8G with 16 chips; so 1G with 2 chips in the back ... To have 2G, it would be K4A8G085WE-BCRC.
                        Description DDR4 512Mx16 PC2400
                        Part No. K4A8G165WE-BCRC
                        In the front, if it was K4A4G165WE-BCRC, that means 512M with 2 chips...
                        Description DDR4 256Mx16 PC2400
                        Part No. K4A4G165WE-BCRC

My B706DB has really 2G max and not 3G. All the softs find 2G except Beelink system and system is very laggy past 50% and bug at 61%.

Comment

Myote

i think you got it wrong.
                          check my reply to you on http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-gt1-ultimate

@AnderDiniz i run the fill ram and it crushes at 60%

Comment

Myote

i think you got it wrong.
                            check my reply to you on http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-gt1-ultimate

@AnderDiniz i run the fill ram and it crushes at 60%
                            Your box have 2gb ram man... If you use z ram and ser a virtual memory+2gb the apk don't crash

Comment

Yes we see all,
                              Be a few more days yet for the final answer (weekend etc)
                              Stay cool people
                              treboR
                              Please consider
                              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Your box have 2gb ram man... If you use z ram and ser a virtual memory+2gb the apk don't crash
                                Maybe you are wright but I am not sure yet and as i posted earlier, i checked my gt1 ultimate with s/n B706DB and it really does have 2 x K4A8G165WB-BCRC and 2 x K4A4G165WE-BCRC which amount to 3GB of ram, as per samsung site.

Lets see what beelink and others will answer to the questions i asked in

and
                                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...7-gt1-ultimate

edit : Sorry ALVATECH if i took advantage of your topic for this fake ram issue but i think it concerns a lot of us and is a serious matter of probable fraud

Comment

Working...
                                X