Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well there is newer firmware on their site RK-4.2-20130910-ZZ i guess September 10th and your 1.1 is from 07/26 can you make 1.2 with the newer release?

Comment

I'll work on one. Stay tuned.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

WoW thanks, I will postpone reflashing for now then :P

Comment

I'm having trouble downloading the firmware from the Yuandao site. Nothing happens when you click the download button. I'll keep trying.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

Here is v1.2...a new ROM based on official Vido firmware dated 9/13.

I've been reading that this ROM doesn't totally solve the battery problem, but people report fewer crashes.

Maybe a combination of this ROM with the kernels from my v1.0, 1.1a or 1.2 may produce better results.

Download

If it works, I will start a new thread...but considering there wasn't much traffic here...I may just add 1.2 to post #1, instead.
            Randy
            Read my BIO Here
            Donate here

Comment

I agree no need to start new thread. I will test the rom when I get back home. Updates will be comming shortly after.

Comment

some updates

Rom is pretty fast, but its a clean install after all, but i have a bit of a problem here.... WIFI gets stuck on "Authenticating..." any suggestions? I already did a reset and reboot also the pass is correct.

Comment

Working...
                X