Unable to un zip atvXperience v2A/2B

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to un zip atvXperience v2A/2B

Hey guys I have downloaded the zip files and cannot open them on my windows 10 PC, Ive never had a problem opening any zip file with win rar so tried with 7zip and get the same error message!

How am I gonna be able to get the firmware from the zipped file? please help complete newb here eager to learn!

TIA

This is the error message I get?
    Attached Files

Comment

Try a different web browser and download it again.
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thanks for the reply clarkss12

Bit of a strange one this as Ive never had this problem before but trying with Chrome and Firefox, had used Microsoft Edge

Comment

Nope, I'm getting the same error message downloading from all above browsers say's unknown format or damaged?

Win rar is opening all other rar files as normal and PC, strange.....

Comment

Post the link for your download and I will download it to test.
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Thank you

Comment

Tested V2b x 2 files and v2a
                All good no problems here using Chrome and IDM
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Thank you for testing that for me, what could be the problem then?

This is the first time I've ever encountered this problem and the PC is problem free and running fine

Comment

Clear cache and cookies ?
                    If you are using a download manager try without
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Try winrar... It always works for me.

Comment

Ok, guess we can assume the file is good while on the server. So, it has to become corrupted while being downloaded from the web, or it is being corrupted after it hit your computer. I will upload a zip file to Dropbox and let you download that.

Edit: will take about 10 minutes for my zip file to upload to Dropbox. If it downloads and unzips OK, then we will look for something else. That should isolate your computer or the web.

Edit 2: Here is a link for a zipped file, do NOT try to use it, it is not for your box. I just grabbed a zip file that was handy. Download it and see if it unzips.

That file will self destruct in 10 hours!!!!
                        Last edited by clarkss12; 06-06-2018, 02:39.

Comment

Thanks clarkss I really appreciate the help, Ive add the file to drop box and successfully unzipped it with Win Rar
                          You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Originally posted by philcanaries View Post
                            Thanks clarkss I really appreciate the help, Ive add the file to drop box and successfully unzipped it with Win Rar
                            So, the file I uploaded, you can download and unzip, but you still can't do it with the one you want?? I will upload the file you want to Dropbox and try it that way.

Edit: Uploading "atvXperience-v2B.rar" to my Dropbox now, will take about 10 minutes.

Edit 2: Here is the Dropbox link to this file. Again, it will self destruct in 24 hours.......

Last edited by clarkss12; 06-06-2018, 16:41.

Comment

This is so frustrating!

Now I'm getting the same message as before when trying to un zip the atvXperience rar, never even seen this error before now.....don't know if this is gonna be possible for me

Thanks again for your help

Comment

Working...
                              X