Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Netflix in HD is being killed in some of the Chinese boxes.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kos25k
    replied
    thank you bro.I tested on my Xiaomi RN5 but although HD icon appeared,resolution is still on 854..Latest I'll test on my tv box also and report back..

Leave a comment:

• algdu831
    replied
    Originally posted by kos25k View Post
    Hello.any chance to watch hd on my Vorke Z6?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Test
    Auf YouTube findest du die angesagtesten Videos und Tracks. Außerdem kannst du eigene Inhalte hochladen und mit Freunden oder gleich der ganzen Welt teilen.

Or
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.
    Last edited by algdu831; 09-01-2019, 11:00.

Leave a comment:

• kos25k
    replied
    Hello.any chance to watch hd on my Vorke Z6?

Στάλθηκε από το Redmi Note 5 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• aKp1
    replied
    Originally posted by Hideiyoshi View Post

Can it plays in 720p at least?
    No! It will play max at SD quality or 540p. For any HD or FHD playback you need a DRM and Netflix certified device which are very few. The cheapest is Mi Box S

Leave a comment:

• aKp1
    replied
    Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
    Hi
    I have found this version netflix for phone but working with remote in m8s pro, i have add icon for android launcher tv
    Version red icon
    Or
    Version black icon
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6ly...tflix%20mecool
    Thank You so much for this file! I have an Alfawise A8 Pro, and the Netflix app got updated and stopped working. I tried and tested many versions but none worked except the file that you have uploaded. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Hideiyoshi
    replied
    Originally posted by algdu831 View Post
    Hi
    I have found this version netflix for phone but working with remote in m8s pro, i have add icon for android launcher tv
    Version red icon
    Or
    Version black icon
    https://www.mediafire.com/folder/6ly...tflix%20mecool
    Can it plays in 720p at least?

Leave a comment:

• algdu831
    replied
    Hi
    Version red icon
    Or
    Version black icon
    MediaFire is a simple to use free service that lets you put all your photos, documents, music, and video in a single place so you can access them anywhere and share them everywhere.

Leave a comment:

• T-R3X
    replied
    Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Try to tell that to Netflix
    It won't in Stremio if it doesn't work elsewhere.
    unfortunally i know.... And im just try all sollution that i remember

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Try to tell that to Netflix
    It won't in Stremio if it doesn't work elsewhere.

Leave a comment:

• T-R3X
    replied
    Originally posted by techuntouch View Post
    If Netflix not working for you then there are many other live tv streaming sites available.
    i agreed, but if you have and pay a service.... its on your rights use it in your boxes.....

one question, i try it in stremio and dont work to

Leave a comment:

• techuntouch
    replied
    If Netflix not working for you then there are many other live tv streaming sites available.

Leave a comment:

• Snakx
    replied
    Originally posted by LoKin View Post

I followed all of the directions, downloaded the Busybox module. and set the fingerprint to a Google Nexus player. And it still didn't trick Netflix to think I was on a Google Nexus player.

I did some research and found that Netflix relies on the Electronic Serial Number (ESN). Is there a Magisk module that can change the serial number?
    Use mobil/tablet app and if don't work .install liboemcrypto disabler module (for downgrade widevine L1 to L3)

Edit :

Use mibox 3 spoof with magisk

with "fingerprint" the first choice
    ro.build.fingerprint=Xiaomi/once/once:6.0.1/MHC19J/540:user/release-keys?

with "new custom prop"
    ro.build.description=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540 release-keys??
    ro.build.product=once?
    ro.product.manufacturer=Xiaomi??
    ro.product.brand=Xiaomi?
    ro.product.device=once?
    ro.product.model=MIBOX3 ?
    ro.build.id=MHC19J
    ro.build.display.id=once-user 6.0.1 MHC19J 540?
    ro.nrdp.modelgroup=XXIAOMIM12TRIAL

Envoy? de mon XT1562 en utilisant Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• LoKin
    replied
    I followed all of the directions, downloaded the Busybox module. and set the fingerprint to a Google Nexus player. And it still didn't trick Netflix to think I was on a Google Nexus player.

I did some research and found that Netflix relies on the Electronic Serial Number (ESN). Is there a Magisk module that can change the serial number?

Leave a comment:

• mo123
    replied
    Originally posted by LoKin View Post

I downloaded Magisk and Magisk Manager on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box. I looked through the Magisk modules, but I couldn't find the module that would allow me to spoof another device. Can you share with me the name of the Magisk module that will allow me to spoof another device?
    You can use this
    This tool is now dead... Contribute to Magisk-Modules-Repo/MagiskHidePropsConf development by creating an account on GitHub.

Leave a comment:

• LoKin
    replied

You can use Magisk to spoof another device.
    DRM licenses are burnt into write once special areas on the emmc storage chip and encrypted.
    It can't be copied or moved to another device and is also linked to the actual hardware serial numbers inside a device.
    So it's not possible to do it.
    If another manufacturer is using a hacked certificates(some Amlogic S905x manufacturers did it), Google will blacklist them soon and all Google apps together with DRM streaming apps will cease to work on such a device.
    Just buy a S922x device that can run CoreELEC with the 1080p Netflix addon.
    I downloaded Magisk and Magisk Manager on my Mecool M8S Pro L android TV box. I looked through the Magisk modules, but I couldn't find the module that would allow me to spoof another device. Can you share with me the name of the Magisk module that will allow me to spoof another device?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X