Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

H96 Pro+ 3/32GB july 2018 new stock firmware aml_7.1_s912_q201_q9377_H96PROPLUS_LP-mac-20180706

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post

Try my mod to allow ATV on stock or custom non ATV.

The only difference between my mod, once it is setup, is that it does not lock lean back launcher as a default launcher, so many 3rd party launchers can be used without difficulty. Also it uses stock play services and play store, so if you need ATV apps, search Android TV in APKMIRROR search. You will need to look at all the pages as it shows newest release date not names in order. There is many new ATV releases out as of late, so there are many pages to go through.

you will need to source all the 64 bit system files and side load them.

I can give links if you need, or at least make a complete list.

I am running my mod, and it is the best and easiest upgrade without need of flashing, and can be reverted back without much effort.
    Hello,
    Where I can find you mod? how did you make the launcher is not locked? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Ftrsoft View Post

Hello,
      Where I can find you mod? how did you make the launcher is not locked? Thanks
      It's somewhere in here... just look up my created topics.

you can replace the build.prop as long as it is a 912 system. Else it will break if not.

But the main thing is to rename the permissions files for tablet, wearable, TV and phone if placed at the bottom of permissions folder, and add my modded version. I now have two that I flip from, as ABC Iview, Fox Now, FX Now, ESPN, and Fox Sports are strictly ATV only apps, and My5 is a phone only app. Most all other phone and ATV apps now don't care what they install on, as long as chrome is removed and the latest Web view is installed. Web view 71.xxxx at this time. Do not run beta versions of anything. None work and will break functionality.

I can run Amazon tablet version of prime video version 3.0.236, ITV Hub 7.6.0, and the buggy History, and A&E 0.9xxx versions, but the latest 1.0.0 is broken on loading with Web view and play services. Until Google releases further updates to Web view and play services, I should be able to run updated versions of the 4 apps. As last time in the summer it was the case for SBS On Demand, with the latest version. Now its been corrected since moving up to Web services 70.xxxx.

Comment

Working...
      X