Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cube U65GT in brick mode - Help needed for flashing

Good evening,

I have this (now good old) tablet which is in brick mode. So nothing is displayed on the screen but Windows still sees it in some way.

So I tried to flash it using SP Flashtools 3.1344. At the end of the process, I get the error message : BROM ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) and [EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed!

In the list of item to flash, Preloader is in red. That could be the problem but I don't know how to solve this and how I can go one step further.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

wile_e

Originally posted by wile_e View Post
    Good evening,

I have this (now good old) tablet which is in brick mode. So nothing is displayed on the screen but Windows still sees it in some way.

So I tried to flash it using SP Flashtools 3.1344. At the end of the process, I get the error message : BROM ERROR : S_DL_GET_DRAM_SETTING_FAIL (5054) and [EMI] Obtain DRAM Failed!

In the list of item to flash, Preloader is in red. That could be the problem but I don't know how to solve this and how I can go one step further.

Any help is welcome.

Thanks,

wile_e
    Hi ,

did you tried a higher Version of SPFT , did you flashed a wrong Preloader before ,

always uncheck Preloader before flash if not sure if it is the same , good luck

gefattern

Comment

I tried boot 1.0 dated 28 May 2014 with SP Flash Tool 3.1344 and 5.1628. No success. Th latest error messages are S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND, _ BROM_ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL & Cannot pass bootrom start via USB cable

Comment

I tried boot 1.0 dated 28 May 2014 with SP Flash Tool 3.1344 and 5.1628. No success. Th latest error messages are S_DA_EMMC_FLASH_NOT_FOUND, _ BROM_ERROR : S_BROM_CMD_STARTCMD_FAIL & Cannot pass bootrom start via USB cable
        Hi ,

any results ,

gefattern

Comment

Hello,
          no, no good news. I have tried all combinations of SP Flash Tool 3 & 5 with flash 1.0, 1.7 and 1.8 and I have not been able to start the tablet. I have no clue about any other possibilities and I am thinking of buying a new tablet. It won't be a Cube one.

Comment

Hello,
            no, no good news. I have tried all combinations of SP Flash Tool 3 & 5 with flash 1.0, 1.7 and 1.8 and I have not been able to start the tablet. I have no clue about any other possibilities and I am thinking of buying a new tablet. It won't be a Cube one.
            Hi ,

i am sure it can be unbricked , but have not the knowledge , if the "preloader" is red , it is

the wrong one , i think , u have flashed NO or wrong "preloader" , try to flash orginal Rom

with the "preloader" that comes with it , otherwise it can not go on with flashing the Rom .

did you use the "download Mode" of SPFT , for flashing Rom , is this correct ??? ,

i have a CubeT7 and they never made any Updates to a higher Version then 4.4 ,

a shame , the worst was , they not even used orginal Android they used YunOS ,

fake chinese Android , i shall never ever buy a Cube again , even if the Quality of

Production is good , good luck , gefattern

Comment

I don't have the knowledge either. I will give it another try when I have some time. But I really have a lack of free time at the moment. And I will sure buy another one (maybe a Huawei M3) next month.

Comment

I don't have the knowledge either. I will give it another try when I have some time. But I really have a lack of free time at the moment. And I will sure buy another one (maybe a Huawei M3) next month.
                Hi ,

any results ??? , try to flash your Stockrom back with "Preloader" checked , was the

"Preloader" checked while first Time , maybe you flashed wrong "Preloader" , small

Hint for new MTK flashes , always uncheck Preloader , wrong = brick ,

somewhere here is a longer Thread about your Device , maybe you can find helpful

Infos there , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                X