Freelander PD800 RileyROM 1.3 4.2.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
    I'm glad to hear that. It took a while to get this ROM to work.

Thanks for your support!!!!!

Randy
    Wanted to ask why you can insert in version 4.2.2 Freelander 1.3 PD800 RileyROM no background image? It only go live wallpapers!

Comment

Re: Freelander PD800 RileyROM 1.3 4.2.2

I don't have a pd800 to test on...so I really haven't seen the default desktop. Maybe Freelander defaults to a live wallpaper that I removed in the debloat process.
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

I don't have a pd800 to test on...so I really haven't seen the default desktop. Maybe Freelander defaults to a live wallpaper that I removed in the debloat process.
        The default was no background at all (black background) when I flashed my PD800. There are pre-installed backgrounds, both live and still to choose from in the settings.

Comment

Re: Freelander PD800 RileyROM 1.3 4.2.2

I'm sure the default was one I deleted. That's why you have a black screen.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

I'm sure the default was one I deleted. That's why you have a black screen.
            You can even set any wallpapers, neither system nor own images, only work live wallpapers. That's not right?

Comment

Originally posted by neocomp View Post
              You can even set any wallpapers, neither system nor own images, only work live wallpapers. That's not right?
              Do you mean that you can't set a static wallpaper? I didn't actually try it but it sounds funny... I will test it as soon as I get home.

Comment

Originally posted by Glouds View Post
                Do you mean that you can't set a static wallpaper? I didn't actually try it but it sounds funny... I will test it as soon as I get home.
                That's what I thought a static background image

Comment

Hi, has anyone already brought on PD800 to run a 3g dongle?

Comment

Hi, has anyone already brought on PD800 to run a 3g dongle?
                    Hallo, no longer here in the forum ?

Comment

That's what I thought a static background image
                      I checked on my PD800 and there is no problem with static background.

Comment

I flashed the Rileyrom 1.3 and it works perfect.
                        I think a little bit faster and batteryconsumption is better??
                        No problem with loading/installing static backgrounds.
                        I can use the pictures in the Gallery.
                        The same problems with WIFI as before.
                        Antutu is 17243.
                        for Randy.
                        Robert.

Comment

Originally posted by robert38 View Post
                          I flashed the Rileyrom 1.3 and it works perfect.
                          I think a little bit faster and batteryconsumption is better??
                          No problem with loading/installing static backgrounds.
                          I can use the pictures in the Gallery.
                          The same problems with WIFI as before.
                          Antutu is 17243.
                          for Randy.
                          Robert.
                          Thanks for the replies. Tablet x times already flashed with version 1.3, but it changes nothing. With the original version everything goes back to normal. I can select a background image, but the desktop is still black. Except when I select Live Wallpaper then it goes. What am I doing wrong Sorry for my bad english, google translator

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Tablet x times already flashed with version 1.3, but it changes nothing. With the original version everything goes back to normal. I can select a background image, but the desktop is still black. Except when I select Live Wallpaper then it goes. What am I doing wrong Sorry for my bad english, google translator
                            After flashing version 1.3 I remember that I had a black desktop to.
                            After trying different times again and again the desktop took the picture from the gallery I want.
                            I was happy.
                            So, what is your problem???, I don't know???.
                            Robert38

Comment

Originally posted by robert38 View Post
                              After flashing version 1.3 I remember that I had a black desktop to.
                              After trying different times again and again the desktop took the picture from the gallery I want.
                              I was happy.
                              So, what is your problem???, I don't know???.
                              Robert38
                              Hello, no clue what I'm doing wrong. I have the tablet normally flashed with Parameter8, starts normally. If I want to set a desktop picture I look for one of the existing one, press "Set wallpaper" but nothing happens, the desktop remains on the black background. But if I set a live background it works. Then I can also no longer set the background to normal. ???????

Comment

That appears to be a bug in this latest firmware. Several people report that problem.

If everything else works, OK...you might look on Google Play Store for a live background you like.

I'll take a look and see if there is a solution on my end.
                                Randy
                                Read my BIO Here
                                Donate here

Comment

Working...
                                X