• Show
Clear All

Android 8.1 ATV rom can be found: > Freaktab <

Don't forget to support all our devs on Freaktab:

treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Here's an initial build of TWRP 3.2.3-0 for the Amlogic u211 reference hardware: twrp.u211-3.2.3-0.img

It's built with the twrp-8.1 minimum OMNI branch and is using a prebuilt 112N0 GT1 Mini kernel. I'll be creating a twrp-8.1 branch in the Amlogic repository for this along with updates for the q201 and p212 reference hardware.

Comment

Originally posted by Magendanz View Post
        Here's an initial build of TWRP 3.2.3-0 for the Amlogic u211 reference hardware: twrp.u211-3.2.3-0.img

It's built with the twrp-8.1 minimum OMNI branch and is using a prebuilt 112N0 GT1 Mini kernel. I'll be creating a twrp-8.1 branch in the Amlogic repository for this along with updates for the q201 and p212 reference hardware.
        Hi Magendanz.
        Can I ask you to build twrp for x96max?

it is a partition table x96max

Code:
        /boot emmc /dev/block/boot /dev/block/mmcblk0p11 flags=backup=1;display=Boot
        /recovery emmc /dev/block/recovery /dev/block/mmcblk0p6 flags=backup=1;display=Recovery
        /param emmc /dev/block/param /dev/block/mmcblk0p10 flags=backup=1;display=Param
        /system ext4 /dev/block/system /dev/block/mmcblk0p16 flags=backup=1;display=System
        /vendor ext4 /dev/block/vendor /dev/block/mmcblk0p14 flags=backup=1;display=Vendor
        /data ext4 /dev/block/data /dev/block/mmcblk0p17 flags=backup=1;display=Data
        /cache ext4 /dev/block/cache /dev/block/mmcblk0p3 flags=backup=1;display=Cache
        /bootloader emmc /dev/block/bootloader /dev/block/mmcblk0p1 flags=backup=1;display=Bootloader
        /reserved emmc /dev/block/reserved /dev/block/mmcblk0p2 flags=backup=1;display=Reserved
        /env emmc /dev/block/env /dev/block/mmcblk0p4 flags=backup=1;display=Env
        /logo emmc /dev/block/logo /dev/block/mmcblk0p5 flags=backup=1;display=Logo;flashimg
        /rsv emmc /dev/block/rsv /dev/block/mmcblk0p12 flags=backup=1;display=RSV
        /tee emmc /dev/block/tee /dev/block/mmcblk0p13 flags=backup=1;display=Tee
        /crypt emmc /dev/block/crypt /dev/block/mmcblk0p9 flags=backup=1;display=Crypt
        /misc emmc /dev/block/misc /dev/block/mmcblk0p7 flags=backup=1;display=Misc
        /odm emmc /dev/block/odm /dev/block/mmcblk0p15 flags=backup=1;display=ODM
        /dto emmc /dev/block/dto /dev/block/mmcblk0p8 flags=backup=1;display=DTO
        /external_sd auto /dev/block/mmcblk1p1 flags=wipeingui;storage;removable;display="Externa l SD"
        /usb-otg auto /dev/block/sda1 flags=display="USB OTG";removable;storage

Comment

Guest commented
          Editing a comment
          Have you tried it? It should work as is, since they're both based on the Amlogic u211 reference hardware.

I will definitely try in the evening

Comment

Originally posted by A.S._id View Post
          I will definitely try in the evening
          I added into ramdisk my fstab and tried it. All it work, backup, restore, mounts, terminal, file manager. Great work! Thank you Guest

Comment

Guest commented
            Editing a comment
            Excellent!

Guest has done some magic also
          In the spirit of the Pure Nexus Project, these Nano and Stock Nexus ROMs prove that less can be more. The goal is to keep true to Google's vision and use the bare minimum of OEM or third-party apps or add-ons, which can be added ? la carte by the user as needed. These ROMs also serve as a foundation for TVStock Nexus ROMs,
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by natzen View Post
            Hey the new version also has the same behaviour when testing on KM9. That is as soon as app is launched it will say new version is there and shows Update now button. This time unable to click the update button and nothing else is on the screen. If there was a way to disable the app checking for update and taking to update now screen, I could test the rest.

Comment

Latest updates 1140
              Repair:
              1: Fix browser playback video splash screen problem
              2: Fix mouse movement screen problem
              3: Fix settings click on external storage option flashback problem
              4: Optimize TVSettings
              5: OTA has been pushed

Beelink GT1 mini latest firmware build number: 114N0 release http://www.bee-link.com/data/attachment/forum/201812/28/162847tax97g1e313y9sgg.jpg Firmware version: Build number 114N0 System: Android version 8.1.0 Repair: 1: Fix browser playback video splash screen problem 2: Fix mouse movement screen problem 3: Fix

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I'm having a tough time deciding what is a better overall unit. This Beelink or the X96 Max. Thoughts?
                ​​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Venusflytrap View Post
                  I'm having a tough time deciding what is a better overall unit. This Beelink or the X96 Max. Thoughts?
                  ​​​​​​
                  Beelink probably because it gets updates often and also you can flash the custom ATV rom on it but it costs more , the X96 Max is cheaper with same spec really hopefully custom ATV rom can be made for this

Comment

Bit of a coupon deal saves a few Bucks for those who have not taken the Plunge into the 905X2

2019.01.09 ~ 2019.01.31 Beelink GT1 MINI TV Box with Voice Remote /4+32G $62.99 coupon code: GBCN432: amount: 50 (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009974590664.html?wid=1433363&amp;lkid=19114546) BUY NOW www.gearbest.com (https://www.gearbest.com/tv-box/pp_009974590664.html?wid=1433363&amp;lkid=19114546)&lt;-clickme

Lots of Custom roms about, might be worth a look.
                    treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

I'm confused in this as I read that the X905X2 get positive reviews, but when I read the threads of Gt1 mini - X96 max - H96 Max and KM9, then I see none of them is performing well.

So which S905X2 box has not plenty of issues?

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Early days with 905x2,
                        Like all new boxes, won't happen overnight but it could happen.

Originally posted by uscool View Post

Beelink probably because it gets updates often and also you can flash the custom ATV rom on it but it costs more , the X96 Max is cheaper with same spec really hopefully custom ATV rom can be made for this
                      My choice would be the X96 Max, when there is a well performing firmware, because it is the only one with an optical out, which in my opinion is a must for a tv box

Comment

Hi everyone,

someone can test speed from ethernet gigabit in file transfer SMB and FTP, and USB 3.0 with HDD in case 3.0 or Pendrive 3.0 some device fast?

thank's very much

Comment

Working...
                        X