Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Android 4.2.2 from rikomagic mk802III for ug802 clone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Android 4.2.2 from rikomagic mk802III for ug802 clone!

Hi all. I have install android 4.2.2 ( from 27.08.2013)from rikomagic mk802III on this ug802 clone everything works like a charm,smooth , but the stick is getting hot(only when i run antutu) and reboot.I downgrade the cpu clock to 1200mhz(interactive mod) but no succes.Sometimes freeze on boot and need to replug the stick to start .Can somebody mod this rom to work fine on this clone? I like this rom . Thank you!

Try the "hotplug" governor. It can send the second core to sleep properly, other CPU governors suck in that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by dorud82 View Post
      Hi all. I have install android 4.2.2 ( from 27.08.2013)from rikomagic mk802III on this ug802 clone everything works like a charm,smooth , but the stick is getting hot(only when i run antutu) and reboot.I downgrade the cpu clock to 1200mhz(interactive mod) but no succes.Sometimes freeze on boot and need to replug the stick to start .Can somebody mod this rom to work fine on this clone? I like this rom . Thank you!

Hi, where do you downloaded the rom from?
      I think that I have the same stick.

Thnaks.

Comment

Originally posted by redonsonda View Post
        Hi, where do you downloaded the rom from?
        I think that I have the same stick.

Thnaks.
        It´s in the rikomagic support page. I think you are looking for the mk802III rom in that support page

Comment

Hi!

The rom from rikomagic fixed your wifi??

Thanks

Enviado desde mi GT-I9300 mediante Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X