HELP : Bricked my UG007b

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HELP : Bricked my UG007b

I bricked my TV UG007b stick by a wrong flash , normally i was always able to bring it back
    By holding reset button and plugging usb cable at the same time , but this time it didn't work

So i refered to an old post here regarding one user bricked his UG007b stick and NEOMODE
    Informed him to short pins 5-8 , but i am not sure what is ment by this

Does this means linking pins 5 and 8 or linking pins from 5 to 8 (i.e 5 ,6 and 6,7 and 7,8)
    Or may be something else , can any one please help ?

I managed to bring it back.

(The following pin count are counted from the top left corner of the nand chip)

The solution was to connect (short) pins 5 and 6 with a needle , use another needle to connect pins 7 and 8 , while connecting the pins simultaneously plug in the usb cable , then it will boot
    Into flash mode.

It is the same solution suggested before but i thought to write it in more details for newbies.
    Last edited by opengl1971; 09-30-2013, 00:41.

Comment

question

hello opengl
      I am a novice in the field.
      I also have the problem that I can not flash my ug007b.
      can you tell me exactly must show (which side) which I bridge pins (see picture) I have 2 marks, are you the right?

I've understood everything
      1 leave pin 5 +6 over bridge short and get rid of
      2 pin 5 +6 and 7 +8 pin bridge and keep
      3 connect usb cable
      is that correct?

what happens then?
      tool with which I can then continue to work. I have to keep going with stockrom einerr or can I use a customrom.
      thanks for help me

Click image for larger version

Name:	pins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	132.8 KB
ID:	432857Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1981.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	213.0 KB
ID:	432858

Comment

My dongel is unbrickt

i have unbrick my g007b

thx

HoTTe96

Comment

Your post was usefull

Originally posted by opengl1971 View Post
          I managed to bring it back.

(The following pin count are counted from the top left corner of the nand chip)

The solution was to connect (short) pins 5 and 6 with a needle , use another needle to connect pins 7 and 8 , while connecting the pins simultaneously plug in the usb cable , then it will boot
          Into flash mode.

It is the same solution suggested before but i thought to write it in more details for newbies.
          Thank-you so much for this information. I have been spend a long time to unbrick my MK809iii and you helped me!
          Also, I got the correct firmware in http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...rer-s-firmware wich is the original one.
          Thank you

Comment

Working...
          X