Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cant wait for the s912 lpddr 3 version of this rom so long i keep running it on my second device h96 mini (s905w) with no bluetooth and wifi connection.but i like the look and the performence of this rom thank you for your great work

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
      ZeroZorro

You can disable the Onscreen Keyboard under more Settings.

Neomode
      more settings is gone from settings its true atv

Comment

I thought in true ATV, you have language and inputs options in settings. Once you make latinIME default you can set latinIME to have the on screen keyboard disabled.

i guess you would need latinIME apk to side load if this firmware only has leanback keyboard.

Comment

Originally posted by X92-2GB View Post
          I thought in true ATV, you have language and inputs options in settings. Once you make latinIME default you can set latinIME to have the on screen keyboard disabled.

i guess you would need latinIME apk to side load if this firmware only has leanback keyboard.
          correct

Comment

Sorry my fault.

Neomode

Comment

Could this LatinIME.apk be part of a future build? It has to be installed as system apk I presume..
              Last edited by ZeroZorro; 02-16-2019, 09:02.

Comment

Added support for zoomtak builds everything works as it should ...clock and remote

Comment

Running great so far on T95Z plus

Comment

It is running on Mecool BB2 Pro (3GB DDR4) - remote and bluetooth are OK.
                    Ram is OK
                    Code:
                    # free
                                 total       used       free     shared    buffers     cached
                    Mem:       2842088    2565264     276824          0      19972    1398724
                    -/+ buffers/cache:    1146568    1695520
                    Swap:       511996          0     511996
                    The only problem so far - ProgTV cannot use OpenMax decoder that worked in atvXperience v2FF.
                    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rogdvb.progtva
                    minixfreak Is there any way to enable it again?

Comment

Originally posted by zyxmon View Post
                      It is running on Mecool BB2 Pro (3GB DDR4) - remote and bluetooth are OK.
                      Ram is OK
                      Code:
                      # free
                      total used free shared buffers cached
                      Mem: 2842088 2565264 276824 0 19972 1398724
                      -/+ buffers/cache: 1146568 1695520
                      Swap: 511996 0 511996
                      The only problem so far - ProgTV cannot use OpenMax decoder that worked in atvXperience v2FF.
                      https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rogdvb.progtva
                      minixfreak Is there any way to enable it again?
                      have to check into it .... it should be working

Comment

minixfreak
                        ​​​​​​​I have checked it after reboot to be sure. Openmax does not work. More info - the same IPTV player with the same stream works (openmax) on the recently installed atvXperience v2H on 905W box (x96 mini).

Comment

yea i believe i know what the issue is will make another build to fix this and improve .....

Comment

Are you still planning on making one that is installable through TWRP ?

Comment

Originally posted by skinzaholic View Post
                              Are you still planning on making one that is installable through TWRP ?
                              yes one of my team mates are going to be doing it .... im also releasing redpoisonatv_V2 be ready in a few hours

Comment

Hey, I wish to try your new Rom's but before I go ahead on one of my devices could it get some confirmation, please.

I tried red poisons on Minix u9-h and it froze on first boot up wouldn't let me select English - United Kingdom, will Blue Potions work with Minix u9-h

and got a Minix U1, can I ask which 905 firmware is correct please W or X ???

and when u look at new chipset what can you do with the Shield TV, nothing wrong with it but worth a thought?

Cheers, look forward to giving it ago

Comment

Working...
                                X