This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CcX85 View Post
    Hey, I wish to try your new Rom's but before I go ahead on one of my devices could it get some confirmation, please.

I tried red poisons on Minix u9-h and it froze on first boot up wouldn't let me select English - United Kingdom, will Blue Potions work with Minix u9-h

and got a Minix U1, can I ask which 905 firmware is correct please W or X ???

and when u look at new chipset what can you do with the Shield TV, nothing wrong with it but worth a thought?

Cheers, look forward to giving it ago
    i dont have minix u9-h but i dont see why it wouldnt work ... but s905 it wont work ....

Comment

Thanks for the reply minixfreak, I was hoping given ur name it would be good news, I have no problem installing either build just no support with a mouse, minix air mouse or the infrared remote.

The minix U9-H is S912 (Not Working) and the Minix U1 is S905 but urs Rom's say S905 W or X so wasn't sure if it would work on it?

I've got T95z so will give it a go with that, do I need to be concerned with ram version or board colours (green/blue)

Lastly, I've got a Beelink GT1 so again will any of the S912 Rom's work with this device.

Thanks again for all the efforts watching closely for new and wonderful developments.....

Comment

Gt1 and t95z should work .. And I used to own minix because how amazing they are then I started making my own roms which is just as good as minix ... I got into android boxes only buying minix so that's why my name is minixfreak but moved on since from minix don't get me wrong they are amazing boxes just more expensive

Comment

I know what you mean, I've used Minix X8, Z64, U1 and U9 before moving to my Shield TV.

I like minix boxes but started to notice their support was waning and firmware updates were few and far between, not to mention the cost of each device.

I hoped on the T95z box as the Shield is too expensive for F&F but still recommend the Minix for though that want a quality all round box.

As I like to ticker can I ask what box is currently worth buying or best for custom Rom's ( Beelink, Sunvell, Mecool, Alfwise etc?)

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by CcX85 View Post
            I know what you mean, I've used Minix X8, Z64, U1 and U9 before moving to my Shield TV.

I like minix boxes but started to notice their support was waning and firmware updates were few and far between, not to mention the cost of each device.

I hoped on the T95z box as the Shield is too expensive for F&F but still recommend the Minix for though that want a quality all round box.

As I like to ticker can I ask what box is currently worth buying or best for custom Rom's ( Beelink, Sunvell, Mecool, Alfwise etc?)

Cheers
            Meecool uses different boards and harder to mod in my perspective ... still doable tho

Comment

Hi guys, i would like to use this rom on my Beelink GT1 Ultimate G912 and also show support to the devs but i would like to know if Netflix and Prime Video are working?

Comment

Originally posted by PastaLifeGio View Post
                Hi guys, i would like to use this rom on my Beelink GT1 Ultimate G912 and also show support to the devs but i would like to know if Netflix and Prime Video are working?
                Well there's patched versions of Netflix and prime video u can install but that will he up to the user

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Well there's patched versions of Netflix and prime video u can install but that will he up to the user
                  Thanks.
                  ​​​​​​What are the correct versions of Netflix and Prime to install?

Comment

hi, i have tried prime 4.8.69, it installed fine but comes up with a problem has occurred when trying to play anything.Is there a workaround for this?

Comment

hi, i have tried prime 4.8.69, it installed fine but comes up with a problem has occurred when trying to play anything.Is there a workaround for this?
                      Have to look into this prime has always gave problems ... Netflix I know there's patched ones out there

Comment

Have to look into this prime has always gave problems ... Netflix I know there's patched ones out there
                        Netflix patched apk also seems to have stopped working, giving invalid login when trying to logon.

Comment

Netflix patched apk also seems to have stopped working, giving invalid login when trying to logon.
                          No problem at all with Netflix...look for Netflix.apk and UHD-patch on ATVXperience or even on Aptoide.tv

Comment

Originally posted by ZeroZorro View Post
                            No problem at all with Netflix...look for Netflix.apk and UHD-patch on ATVXperience or even on Aptoide.tv
                            Thank you, its an older ver. than 5.3.1 but atleast it works...Is this version of the apk supportive of 1080, im not worried about UHD?

Comment

If you can get prime working it will be a bonus LOL...

Comment

can you put the remote to worck on my minix h9u pls on you buid pls i love you worck..end usb whent ia update you firmware usb stop worcking on blue end red firmware

Comment

Working...
                                X