Cannot flash my Jesurun DX05

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OK, I forgotten it
    OK, than you have a B351_V1.0 witch means it is with blootooth...
    I don't know, if you need another driver...
    RK3288 Devices
    - Overview BOX (LINK !)
    - Overview STICK (Dongle) (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
    UGOOS UT3S (4/32GB with fan) - FW 2.0.6 - (RK3288) (sponsored by GearBest.com)
    Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
    Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
    Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

The funny think is that there is no search result at google with "Jesurun DX05 bluetooth" (only without bluetooth)...

Have you try to find out the VID / PID of the "unknowing device" entry at windows device manager (I think it works via right mouse button....)?

So perhaps try to ask him, he offers to help, now he can help
      But please try to explain him correctly the problem you have...
      RK3288 Devices
      - Overview BOX (LINK !)

MINIX NEO: Z64 W/A - (Intel Z3735F); X8-H Plus - (Amlogic S812H); A2 Lite (sponsored by minix.com.hk)
      Tronsmart Draco AW80 Meta (2/16GB) - FW v2.0rc3 - (Allwinner A80) (sponsored by GeekBuying.com)
      Beelink / UBOX R89 - FW 111k4110_1219 - (RK3288) (sponsored by Netxeon (Beelink))

RK3188: pcb => "CH001 1332 TN-BX09_V2.1" (K-R42 / CS918...) => wasser KK 1.0.3 (old rev)
      Fly Mouse Mini Wireless Keyboard with 2 mode learning IR remote 'iPazzPort KP-810-16'

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
        The funny think is that there is no search result at google with "Jesurun DX05 bluetooth" (only without bluetooth)...

Have you try to find out the VID / PID of the "unknowing device" entry at windows device manager (I think it works via right mouse button....)?

So perhaps try to ask him, he offers to help, now he can help
        But please try to explain him correctly the problem you have...
        There isnt the "unknowing device". It appears like rk32sdk, just like if it is on normal boot (before installing the drivers in normal boot). But the drivers fit on normal boot but doesnt fit on recovery (even the name is the same).

Comment

I don't thinks so, because in normal mode (Debugging mode) you have
          - Android Phone
          -- Android Composite ADB Interface
          BUT if you are in bootloadermode (for flashing) you have
          - Class for rockusb device
          -- Rockusb Device
          so at witch point "-" do you have "rk32sdk"?
          If you don't have "- Class for rockusb device" you aren't at bootloadermode!
          If yes, the driver isn't installed...
          RK3288 Devices
          - Overview BOX (LINK !)

Comment

Originally posted by no_spam_for_me View Post
            I don't thinks so, because in normal mode (Debugging mode) you have
            - Android Phone
            -- Android Composite ADB Interface
            BUT if you are in bootloadermode (for flashing) you have
            - Class for rockusb device
            -- Rockusb Device
            so at witch point "-" do you have "rk32sdk"?
            If you don't have "- Class for rockusb device" you aren't at bootloadermode!
            If yes, the driver isn't installed...
            I´ve got "rk32sdk" on bootloader mode. I try to force install the drivers my computer says that "it cant start the device".

I think the problem is that I dont have the correct driver.

Comment

Working...
            X