Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working / not working Ethernet Static IP on s905x2 devices

Hello everybody

I can't get to work Static IP on Ethernet connection on my Tanix TX5 max with stock firmware (2019-02-21)
    It's not configuration of the router because it works on a TX3 mini and a H96 Pro +

While searching in forums i came across someone with a T95Q that also has the same problem.
    Does anyone know if this is a Android 8 and S905x2 devices problem or are there other brands that have Ethernet Static IP working?

I would like to know if anybody has the same problem or does it work in some diferent brands like the X96 Max ; Beelink GT1 mini ; H96 Max X2 ; T95Q ; KM9 ; MXQ G12...etc...

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by TheBlackening View Post
    Hello everybody

I can't get to work Static IP on Ethernet connection on my Tanix TX5 max with stock firmware (2019-02-21)
    It's not configuration of the router because it works on a TX3 mini and a H96 Pro +

While searching in forums i came across someone with a T95Q that also has the same problem.
    Does anyone know if this is a Android 8 and S905x2 devices problem or are there other brands that have Ethernet Static IP working?

I would like to know if anybody has the same problem or does it work in some diferent brands like the X96 Max ; Beelink GT1 mini ; H96 Max X2 ; T95Q ; KM9 ; MXQ G12...etc...

Thanks in advance
    my problem same i have T95Q and before H96 Max X2. really very shit wifi and ethernet

Comment

Originally posted by sumeytek View Post

my problem same i have T95Q and before H96 Max X2. really very shit wifi and ethernet
      Yesterday i installed the new Superceleron Custom ROM for S905X2 Devices. It's working now, although sometimes it gets really slow on the devices connected to the box trough wifi.

Comment

You're out of luck.
        That new ROM, doesn't have yet support for the WiFi/ Ethernet chip on both your boxes. Maybe in a future update :/
        ​​​​​

Comment

Working...
        X