next7p12-g 4gb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
    I just took a look at my files for the Next7P12-4G. The good news, is that the tablet is formatted with the same filesystem as the Next7P12-8G, it just has different sized partitions.

The bad news, is I don't have a copy of the system partition from this model. I do have the rest of the firmware. I don't think anyone else lurking around here has the a 4G model that can dump the system for us.

I could probably package the firmware files I have, with the system partition from the 8G model. Then maybe we could flash your tablet to get it working again. Are you willing to try this?

ShaunMT
    Yeah, I'll give it a go.

Comment

@ShaunMT, I think I dumped everything for you first week October? You want the link again or did I miss anything?

Comment

Originally posted by rekenaar View Post
        @ShaunMT, I think I dumped everything for you first week October? You want the link again or did I miss anything?
        I don't have a working system partition. If you still have a working tablet, can you download Online Nandroid Backup from the play store and run a backup with it? Instructions are here:

http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.php?7768-How-To-Dump-The-Stock-ROM-from-an-Amlogic-Based-Nextbook-Tablet
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Update to ShaunMT

I bricked my next7p12-4g using aml usb flash tool, sorry I didn't wait for you to make the update.zip... I'm gonna go with a new tab..

Thanks,
          micahj77

Comment

Help for a newbie?

Originally posted by micahj77 View Post
            I'm using the modified 3e Recovery that you made for to flash the stock next7p12-8gb firmware.. I'm on the original firmware; I used the Kyser root-signed.zip to get root.. installed ChainsDD superuser and then I installed some software to change the boot logo.. I'm not sure what happened. I was messing around because I saw the post about the firmware for the next7p12-8gb firmware working, and I thought I could flash that if I hosed root. Which I did. I went to restore/factory reset and it worked once.. I saw the setup wizard; but I was talking to someone and got off track and rebooted it again and something went wrong.
            Can you point me to the Next7p12-8 rom? Mine is doing the same thing and I am hoping I can re-flash it and fix it. I do have the Next7p12-8.

Comment

Working...
            X