Keyboard case for pmid701c

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bruiserman View Post
    probably just ordered the 1 out there that won't work with it. Doesn't make sense though.
    Or, perhaps your unit is just defective.

However, I could not make USB work at ALL, until I reflashed the unit with the stock ST ROM. However, with that said, the first time I tried, I was also using a home made cable, which does now work as well.

Has anyone actually compared the official ROM image with the one that comes stock on the unit? I failed to do this. Never really thought about it until now, actually.
    Jim
    ---
    Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Dual Core
    Milestone (Droid) - Chevy SS GB ROM
    Milestone X - Rooted Stock GB ROM

Comment

Little Pink cases . . . For You And Me

Originally posted by mr2jaycee View Post
      so did you receive it yet? how is it working out for you?

Sorry for the slow reply. I received them very quickly, however they were ALL pink. My daughters hooked theirs up and they worked great! It makes a huge difference not having to one finger type on the screen. The included stylus also makes using the PolaDroid more enjoyable. My wife tried hers, and it worked great too. However, I wasn't going to have a pink one for me, so I wrote the company. They apologized, asked if I would keep them and refunded me part of what I paid. So, I actually have two pink ones I will sell to anyone interested for $10 each (basically my cost) plus actual shipping charges.

I then ordered a black one from a different company. It arrived but they sent an 8" one by mistake. It works good, but won't securely hold it in there. The gave me the same offer to keep it and they would refund part of my money. I told them to send the right thing along with a return envelope and I would send the 8" one back. They then said they were out of 7" ones. ARRRGGH! I want a black 7" case for me!

Comment

I ordered one from amazon that works perfectly and as a bonus came with a converter from mini USB male to regular USB female which lets me connect flash drives to the tablet. Also tried a USB mouse and that works too.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
        Polaroid PMID701i 13
        Stock Rom from S.T.'s site
        Fully rooted
        Google's Market installed

Comment

Keyboard case fit

Originally posted by Lexridge View Post
          this is one I purchased. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...ls_o00_s00_i00

The mini keyboard has its own cable, which I connected directly to my 701i, plus it came with two OTG cables. One which I used to connect the Dell keyboard. I did this both direct, and with a 4 port hub, and it worked both ways.

I didnt have to do anything special. All three keyboards lights on the mini flashed as soon as it was plugged in, and it worked.
          I was checking the dimensions listed on the Amazon site for the max size for the tablet. The polaroid is much smaller than the listed size and I was wondering if the Polaroid fits securely ? Based on the dimemsions the tablet appears too small to securely fit the case.

Comment

Originally posted by mechanics200 View Post
            I was checking the dimensions listed on the Amazon site for the max size for the tablet. The polaroid is much smaller than the listed size and I was wondering if the Polaroid fits securely ? Based on the dimemsions the tablet appears too small to securely fit the case.
            Yes, it fits like a glove! The metal holders (covered in pleather) are very rigid, also bendable, if you would need to tighten it some, but mine fits so tight, it would be hard to forcibly shake it out.

An added bonus, I received it in only 2 days time!
            Jim
            ---
            Ainol Novo 7 Elf II Dual Core
            Milestone (Droid) - Chevy SS GB ROM
            Milestone X - Rooted Stock GB ROM

Comment

Amazon prime ftw.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
              Polaroid PMID701i 13
              Stock Rom from S.T.'s site
              Fully rooted
              Google's Market installed

Comment

Do not order the Diatech Keyboard

Just received mine. Was supposed to arrive May 7th, didn't get here until May 16th. Ordered the 7" keyboard, got the 8". Ordered the mini USB, got the regular USB. Now I'm arranging a return through Amazon. What an aggrevation. Just be warned!

Comment

i had to pull my keyboard apart and replace the mini usb cable with another usb cable and got it to work, i'll probably try and find a mini usb cable to use eventally but for now it is working

Comment

Just got the amazon - sapac, works well. Looking for a right angle adaptor to clean up wiring and a mini spkr cause built in faces back and is covered. The top hold down tab is spring loaded no need to bend them.

Comment

Working...
                    X