Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[ROM] Beelink GT-King Android TV by Sasvlad (Android TV 9.0)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Morlan2174 View Post
    @charlie_boy.....HA HA, you beat me on that one.I was just about to try it today.I was a bit hesitant to install it cuz i read from somewhere in this forum that if you flash the wrong version, it could destroy the boot loader and the bootup from Sdcard with the reset button will not work anymore. Thanks for trying and i appreciate it.Now i can flash it with confidence. By the way, i would like to add that the ethernet problems experienced by GT king owners seems to have gone with this new revision of the board.I have no issues using ehternet although the wifi always turn on is still there. Dont matter to me since i use LAN at the time and the ehternet speed is blazing fast. I got 951mbps speedtest on my 1Gbs internet connection using speedtest. Whooo...hoooo.

@Savslad....Thanks for your help with clarrifying the the serial number issue for the owners of SN9XH.
    The worst thing that may be due to incorrect firmware is a bootloop. No risk. It is very easy to reflash back.

Comment

Thanks for clarifiying it. I read that beelink has released a new 910PO firmware. It is any good and will you release a new ATV firmware based on it?
      Anyway.....thanks again for your help and your ATV is lite and AWESOME.Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thanks for clarifiying it. I read that beelink has released a new 910PO firmware. It is any good and will you release a new ATV firmware based on it?
        Anyway.....thanks again for your help and your ATV is lite and AWESOME.Keep up the good work.
        I do not plan to update GT-King.
        You can try this: https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...oid-tv-9-0-pie
        I think that it should be suitable for the GT King...

Comment

@charlie_boy.....HA HA, you beat me on that one.I was just about to try it today.I was a bit hesitant to install it cuz i read from somewhere in this forum that if you flash the wrong version, it could destroy the boot loader and the bootup from Sdcard with the reset button will not work anymore. Thanks for trying and i appreciate it.Now i can flash it with confidence. By the way, i would like to add that the ethernet problems experienced by GT king owners seems to have gone with this new revision of the board.I have no issues using ehternet although the wifi always turn on is still there. Dont matter to me since i use LAN at the time and the ehternet speed is blazing fast. I got 951mbps speedtest on my 1Gbs internet connection using speedtest connected directly to Lan on my ASUS RT88U router. Whooo...hoooo.
          By the way....may i know what you mean by A1.....just asking...hehehe

@Savslad....Thanks for your help with clarrifying the the serial number issue for the owners of SN9XH.
          A1 functional A okay. https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=A1

I am using the Superceleron ROM now it is perfection. The box should've arrived with this installed.

Comment

@charlie_boy..... Roger that. Can i have the link to SuperCeleron Rom please. Stay cool always.Thanks

@sasvlad.....you mean i could flash GT-King with the GT-King pro firmware. I didn`t know that. Cool. I will try it and see how it goes.
            Thanks again.

Comment

@charlie_boy..... Roger that. Can i have the link to SuperCeleron Rom please. Stay cool always.Thanks

@sasvlad.....you mean i could flash GT-King with the GT-King pro firmware. I didn`t know that. Cool. I will try it and see how it goes.
              Thanks again.
              (Sorry the delay, but as you guys know i from now on only do original roms from source directly and that takes time lots of it... if i use a already made rom i could do a rom in 1h...) DISCLAIMER: MY ROMs(WORK) CAN NOT BUT USED FOR ANY COMMERCIAL PROJECTS WITHOUT MY CONSENT. Anyway, one more rom/fw for you all! And many thks

Comment

HOLY SH*T........IT WORKS.

I have just installing your ATV firmware for GT-King Pro/GT-king X on my GT-King S9XH and it bloody hell works. Now i have ATV 914PO that works with GT-KING with the GT-King X storage bootup Logo.

Ethernet Works
                Wifi Works
                4K playback works
                remote works

I stall need further testing...

Comment

Hello, on this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.

Comment

Originally posted by damians View Post
                    Hello, on this rom, netflix and prime video does it work in hd? On the original rom they don't work in HD.
                    I don't believe so though I am not a user of Netflix. Something to do with not having the proper licenses I think. Not sure though.

Comment

My problems with Kodi crashing during playback of external media via USB and miscalculating free space on external drives has been solved by using an earlier build.

I am using 17.6 at the moment and I have no crashing and free space is correct. The latest 18 series appears to have problems.

Comment

Hi, i have SN: SB9X. Which rom should i use for my version?

Comment

Hello Sasvlad

I have a question about the ROM for the "GT-King (922X)". Unfortunately this ROM cannot be loaded into the "USB-Burning_Tool" (Parse burning image fail) ... the version of the "VolksWare" same problem. Unfortunately, this does not work via SD_Card either.

The versions for "GT-King Pro & X88 King" work perfectly.

Is there still a working version for the "GT-King (922X)" ???

Thanks and greetings from Switzerland

Camelot631

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot631 View Post
                            Hello Sasvlad

I have a question about the ROM for the "GT-King (922X)". Unfortunately this ROM cannot be loaded into the "USB-Burning_Tool" (Parse burning image fail) ... the version of the "VolksWare" same problem. Unfortunately, this does not work via SD_Card either.

Camelot631
                            This works with the "USB-Burning_Tool". It may have downloaded with errors. Check downloaded with md5 checksum

Comment

Originally posted by Sasvlad View Post

This works with the "USB-Burning_Tool". It may have downloaded with errors. Check downloaded with md5 checksum

Hello...

Thanks for your quick reply. I downloaded it again and checked, the MD5 is OK and does not report any errors.

USB_Burning_Tool_V2.2.0 unfortunately still reports the same error as before ...

Comment

Originally posted by Camelot631 View Post
                                Hello Sasvlad

Camelot631

Did you unzip the file before loading it up??

Regards,
                                Nathan

Comment

Working...
                                X