Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rockchip RK3229 Android 8.1 atv firmware (wifi 8703)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i check with T96R 4K its work fine but only problem remote , Vol - & Vol+ Not work , but the remote is work , some one help about remote how to fix Vol?!
    Last edited by delbiro; 05-29-2021, 22:32.

Comment

I can flash into the RK3229 machine, the WIFI driver is normal, but the remote control is completely inoperable, can someone help write the remote control code? I have the code file, but this ATV version cannot be unpacked for processing

Comment

You can active HDMI CEC and use your TV remote control, it really works

Comment

Thank you for your work. My box configuration is rk3229 2 + 8 rtl8723cs WiFi Bluetooth, and only one of the Android 6.01 firmware downloaded by 4pda BBS can be used. Because WiFi Bluetooth cannot be used due to 8723cs driver problem, I am looking for the same hardware configuration firmware to use. I will try to brush in the firmware you released. Thank you very much

Comment

After the test, I successfully started WiFi and Bluetooth worked normally, but the operation was very slow and the function of the remote control was missing, so I gave up using it

Comment

hello its work on Re9 docooler?
              Rockchip RK3229 , i dont know what is my wifi chip is :/

Comment

Hello ! Who has ATV 8.1 Oreo Rockchip RK3229 doctor brasil firmware? Thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                X