• Show
Clear All

• kissho1
    replied
    Originally posted by Air80 View Post

X96Air_P2_20191017-1917_vita911.rar?
    should be run through TWRP

Installed:
    SquareHome Launcher + IconPack / Live Wallpaper / Weather / Youtube 3 views + stock / HD Videobox / Deezer / TuneIn Radio / GlavTV / TV + HD / KinoHD / PeersTV / LimeHDTV / DTV / LazyIPTV / LMDeluxe / TorrServe / Fry! TV / ParomTV / RT-TV / KinoTrend / KinoTor / SeasonHit / Ace Stream / AdAway / VLC Player / KMPlayer / ViMuPlayer.

Excess / unnecessary can be deleted independently.? In SquareHome, this is done simply, on the "application" screen a long tap on the icon and in the basket.
    Silent butanimation, lower navbar installed.
    To display the weather, indicate your location in the application Transparent clock weather

Tools:
    Bluetooth icon on the desktop: one click on / off.? Long tap - open the settings window / add new bluetooth devices.
    Settings icon: one click - Droid settings.? Long tap - Setting up an account, applications, "white" settings.
    "Broom": one click - CleanUp quick memory cleaning.? Long tap - SD Maid spring cleaning.

?
    Thank you for your instruction.
    But Is it possible to install TWRP with s905x3 chipset?
    Last edited by kissho1; 12-06-2019, 08:31.

Leave a comment:

• fazlizaza
    replied
    Originally posted by fazlizaza View Post
    ??
    Do you know where to short the nand chip. Because after flash P4 my box cannot boot. After try to connect pc, there is no detect. I think i cannot plug the power plug (usualy x96max ok with this). Now i want to try nand chip short method.?? ??
    After i try a few times... my box come back boot as normal. but i flash again P1 firmware.
    My question is.. Do you think..the problem was caused about not enaugh power or firmware not suitable.

Sorry about my English :-)
    Last edited by fazlizaza; 12-06-2019, 00:10.

Leave a comment:

• fazlizaza
    replied
    ???  ??? 
    X96Air_P1_20191017-1536.rar
    https://yadi.sk/d/EoaBcCt8enZ7KA or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSN...ZBjgOCPT-/view

I don't know about the differencies beacause mine did not arrive yet.
    I can only assume that P1,P2..P4(the latest) are comming from production lot numbers or different variants 2/16gb;4/32gb,4/64gb.
    Hopefully the manufacturer kept the same components from one lot to another.
    As for the software they are definitely not the same judging by the date of their compilation.
    You'll just have to test and see....
    ??? 

Do you know where to short the nand chip. Because after flash P4 my box cannot boot. After try to connect pc, there is no detect. I think i cannot plug the power plug (usualy x96max ok with this). Now i want to try nand chip short method.  
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Leave a comment:

• Air80
    replied
    Originally posted by kissho1 View Post
    Hi.? 
    My X96 air has the firmware, X96ar_P2_20191017-1917. How can I download the firmware image or where can I found it?
    X96Air_P2_20191017-1917_vita911.rar 

Installed:
    SquareHome Launcher + IconPack / Live Wallpaper / Weather / Youtube 3 views + stock / HD Videobox / Deezer / TuneIn Radio / GlavTV / TV + HD / KinoHD / PeersTV / LimeHDTV / DTV / LazyIPTV / LMDeluxe / TorrServe / Fry! TV / ParomTV / RT-TV / KinoTrend / KinoTor / SeasonHit / Ace Stream / AdAway / VLC Player / KMPlayer / ViMuPlayer.

Excess / unnecessary can be deleted independently. In SquareHome, this is done simply, on the "application" screen a long tap on the icon and in the basket.
    To display the weather, indicate your location in the application Transparent clock weather

Tools:
    Bluetooth icon on the desktop: one click on / off. Long tap - open the settings window / add new bluetooth devices.
    Settings icon: one click - Droid settings. Long tap - Setting up an account, applications, "white" settings.
    "Broom": one click - CleanUp quick memory cleaning. Long tap - SD Maid spring cleaning.

Leave a comment:

• Air80
    replied
    Originally posted by kissho1 View Post
    Hi.? 
    My X96 air has the firmware, X96ar_P2_20191017-1917. How can I download the firmware image or where can I found it?
    X96Air_P2_20191017-1917_vita911.rar 

Installed:

Excess / unnecessary can be deleted independently. In SquareHome, this is done simply, on the "application" screen a long tap on the icon and in the basket.

Tools:
    Blutooth icon on the desktop: one click on / off. Long tap - open the settings window / add new bluetooth devices.
    Settings icon: one click - Droid settings. Long tap - Setting up an account, applications, "white" settings.
    "Broom": one click - CleanUp quick memory cleaning. Long tap - SD Maid spring cleaning.

Leave a comment:

• kissho1
    replied
    Hi. 

Leave a comment:

• fazlizaza
    replied
    ??? ???
    https://yadi.sk/d/EoaBcCt8enZ7KA or https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSN...ZBjgOCPT-/view

I can only assume that P1,P2..P4(the latest) are comming from production lot numbers or different variants 2/16gb;4/32gb,4/64gb.
    As for the software they are definitely not the same judging by the date of their compilation.
    ???
    Thanks for u.. Awesome..
    Mine is 4gb/64. I try first..hopefully there is no problem. thanks a lot.

Leave a comment:

• Air80
    replied
    Originally posted by fazlizaza View Post

May i know what different about P1 & P4.. because my stock firmware is P1. Do you have P1 firmware.. for recovery if any problem after i flash with P4 firmware

​​​​​​My firmware now
    X96Air_P1_20191017-1536
    ??  ?? 

?? 

Leave a comment:

• fazlizaza
    replied
    May i know what different about P1 & P4.. because my stock firmware is P1. Do you have P1 firmware.. for recovery if any problem after i flash with P4 firmware

​​​​​​My firmware now
    X96Air_P1_20191017-1536

Leave a comment:

• Rajan2002
    replied
    Thanks Dear. I returned the unit to seller as nothing worked

Leave a comment:

• Air80
    replied
    Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
    Team
    Anyone can help with the Stock firmware. Am stuck at recovery as was trying to install Magisk. While my model is A95XF3 am not sure if this firmware works. So far no luck on the stock firmware either for A95XF3. Would appreciate help

X96Air_P4_20191121-1521 https://drive.google.com/file/d/1wQv...upKsaNky-/view  

Leave a comment:

• Atlas_co
    replied
    Hi.. I saw this video..

The x96 air with android tv firmware.. ..
    anyone have it or know where to get it ?? ..

Leave a comment:

• Rajan2002
    replied
    Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Contact the seller to get firmware download link, hopefully they will be able to help you.

I haven't tried the most recent Magisk release, but as of 2 months ago when I did play around with installing Magisk on an Amlogic Android 9 device, the Installition Zip does not work. If you want Magisk installed it must be manually built into the ROM .IMG and then installed with USB Burning Tool.
    Thanks Dear but supplier is unfortunately not responding. 

Leave a comment:

• RiCkLaR_atvX
    replied
    Originally posted by Rajan2002 View Post
    Team
    Anyone can help with the Stock firmware. Am stuck at recovery as was trying to install Magisk. While my model is A95XF3 am not sure if this firmware works. So far no luck on the stock firmware either for A95XF3. Would appreciate help
    Contact the seller to get firmware download link, hopefully they will be able to help you.

I haven't tried the most recent Magisk release, but as of 2 months ago when I did play around with installing Magisk on an Amlogic Android 9 device, the Installition Zip does not work. If you want Magisk installed it must be manually built into the ROM .IMG and then installed with USB Burning Tool.

Leave a comment:

• Rajan2002
    replied
    Team

Leave a comment:

Working...
X