Leave a comment:

• zalpoke
    replied

how can i know there is ddr3 memory?

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by zalpoke View Post
    can this ROM be used for Android TV Boxes with the following specifications: - Amlogic S905X processor, - quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz - 2GB RAM - 8GB ROM Video Output - HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2, CEC, HDR10 and HLG HDR, Video Codecs - VP9 Profile-2 & H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60 Connectivity: LAN: 10 / 100M Ethernet Wifi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac

and this room does support double joystick?
    waiting for the answer. thank you
    The main thing is that there is ddr3 memory.If ddr4 memory then it probably will not work.

Leave a comment:

• zalpoke
    replied
    can this ROM be used for Android TV Boxes with the following specifications: - Amlogic S905X processor, - quad core ARM Cortex-A53 @ up to 1.5 GHz with penta-core Mali-450MP GPU @ 750 MHz - 2GB RAM - 8GB ROM Video Output - HDMI 2.0a up to 4K @ 60 Hz with HDCP 2.2, CEC, HDR10 and HLG HDR, Video Codecs - VP9 Profile-2 & H.265 MP-10 up to 4K @ 60 fps, H.264 AVC up to 4K @ 30 fps, H.264 MVC up to 1080p60 Connectivity: LAN: 10 / 100M Ethernet Wifi: 802.11 b / g / n / ac

and this room does support double joystick?
    waiting for the answer. thank you

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by jemvud View Post

hello friend, how to make av reset work
    Install root.And using root using the file manager, install your wifi driver files in that folder.Or you need an external wifi adapter.

Leave a comment:

• jemvud
    replied
    Originally posted by sagert View Post
    This is in the /vendor/etc/wifi .Once root is installed , it's easy to make a folder here for other wifi drivers.If there are already 3 equivalent firmware then it is possible to change boot.img for wifi work.I do not know in detail how to add wifi drivers.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191103-100434.png
Views:	50716
Size:	103.2 KB
ID:	788034Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191103-100445.png
Views:	50099
Size:	136.2 KB
ID:	788035
    hello friend, how to make av reset work

Leave a comment:

• JG420
    replied
    Ohh ok will try that now. Thank you for the fast reply!

It is necessary to transfer programs from another android via WiFi.Or via USB.

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by JG420 View Post
    So I've just installed this to my x96 with rtl8189 wifi. WiFi works great. Rom booted and works great. One major issue! I can't install any apps! It won't let me install from SD or USB storage!
    It is necessary to transfer programs from another android via WiFi.Or via USB.

Leave a comment:

• JG420
    replied
    So I've just installed this to my x96 with rtl8189 wifi. WiFi works great. Rom booted and works great. One major issue! I can't install any apps! It won't let me install from SD or USB storage!

Leave a comment:

• ducdt0407
    replied

Maybe dtb should be transferred from Daivietpda firmware.But the firmware format is different .I still don't know how to replace dtb.
    Will try and report back asap.
    BTW this is the remote that works without problem (except Mouse button). It’s the stock remote came with my tanix tx3 mini (s905w 2/16).Click image for larger version

Name:	B287714B-F9CC-45FF-93A7-47F4540BBAEC.jpeg
Views:	3715
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	791879

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by ducdt0407 View Post

Already did that, but ir remote still not working. I've also edited manually remote.tab2 and vendor0001 (my model is x96 with s905x 1G/8G) comparing with the stock remote.conf file from stock FW of x96 (mine is fe01), but nothing works. Maybe need to research something else.

OOps, good news: i have 2 different remotes. One is working fine, all key works flawlessly. i'll post image of these 2 remotes
    Maybe dtb should be transferred from Daivietpda firmware.But the firmware format is different .I still don't know how to replace dtb.

Leave a comment:

• ducdt0407
    replied

You can open the vendor file from the Daivietpda firmware.And get the remote.tab files from there and transfer it to this firmware using root.
    Already did that, but ir remote still not working. I've also edited manually remote.tab2 and vendor0001 (my model is x96 with s905x 1G/8G) comparing with the stock remote.conf file from stock FW of x96 (mine is fe01), but nothing works. Maybe need to research something else.

OOps, good news: i have 2 different remotes. One is working fine, all key works flawlessly. i'll post image of these 2 remotes

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by Tronsmart CX View Post
    I have an Mecool M8S Pro+ with this remote

Unfortunately the remote didn't work in the Android TV ROM posted here.

I've also tried the Android TV ROM from DaiViet posted here:

My remote didn't work with V1 neither but it started working after flashing V3/V4 update. So remote config for the Mecool remote must be in the update zip.

Any idea how to extract the remote config?
    You can open the vendor file from the Daivietpda firmware.And get the remote.tab files from there and transfer it to this firmware using root.

Leave a comment:

• Tronsmart CX
    replied
    I have an Mecool M8S Pro+ with this remote

Unfortunately the remote didn't work in the Android TV ROM posted here.

I've also tried the Android TV ROM from DaiViet posted here:

My remote didn't work with V1 neither but it started working after flashing V3/V4 update. So remote config for the Mecool remote must be in the update zip.

Any idea how to extract the remote config?

Leave a comment:

• sagert
    replied
    Originally posted by jemvud View Post
    bekerja pada T95X S905X 2/16 rtl8723 saya.
    apa yang tidak berfungsi bluetoth, remote, dan av reset tidak berfungsi
    There are several 8723 along the path /vendor/lib/modules  .

Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20191127-155927.png
Views:	2449
Size:	125.0 KB
ID:	790802

Remote with fe01, fb04, bd02.But you can replace it with yours custom code.And maybe he will be determined.I have fe01 custom code.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X