Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how can I change the mouse pointer, I would like to see an arrow instead of a hand, this can be done manually ?
    Last edited by nikolai471; 01-02-2020, 07:07.

Comment

Last edited by nikolai471; 01-02-2020, 07:09.

Comment

Originally posted by nikolai471 View Post
        Not going to happen I made it with the hand ... sorry

Comment

when the device goes into sleep, then after exiting sleep without rebooting it is impossible to use the device, it does not respond

Comment

when the device goes into sleep, then after exiting sleep without rebooting it is impossible to use the device, it does not respond
            thats a firmware issue ,.,,, its based on beelink ... they would have to fix that ... i havwent touched any of those options in my build

Comment

where I could download early versions of your firmware for this revision of this device. I liked the firmware. there are only new versions

Comment

Been using the V4 for a few days, now on my Beelink GT1 mini2, and all I can say is *** WOW ***.. Voice works great on this version. While watching a video, something pops into my head, I click on the "mic' button on my G30s remote, and the assistant listens to what I say. For instance, I will ask when that actor died and what did he die from, or I will ask what is on my calendar for tomorrow or next week. I also, control my lighting, don't have to get off my butt to turn the lights up or down.

It can dual boot into CoreELEC and watch Netflix in 1080p with DD+.
                MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi minixfreak.
                  Yesterday I reburn from V3 to v4.
                  HDMI-CEC not behaving exactly as it should, powering up TV wakeup/startup box, even if TV source is not on box but not switch on box for this time. Like V3 from time to time when wakeup the box audio in on mute and also like V3 I have Q/Enter keyboard issue (solved) . It's very nicely that we now have a screen saver and notification. What is really good is that AFRd works better, works without issue after multiple standby-wakeups.
                  Thank you very much for your work.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post
                    Hi minixfreak.
                    Yesterday I reburn from V3 to v4.
                    HDMI-CEC not behaving exactly as it should, powering up TV wakeup/startup box, even if TV source is not on box but not switch on box for this time. Like V3 from time to time when wakeup the box audio in on mute and also like V3 I have Q/Enter keyboard issue (solved) . It's very nicely that we now have a screen saver and notification. What is really good is that AFRd works better, works without issue after multiple standby-wakeups.
                    Thank you very much for your work.
                    This is not this firmware problem. This is a bug from Beelink firmware. I have this problem since 905P0, with TV bravia Sone, and Phillips, their remote wake up th GT king. Beelink know that, but give no fix. At least with the latest firmware i restart in Coreelec, and turn it off, and does not wake up again.
                    I wiil wait for V5.

Comment

Originally posted by ki69 View Post

This is not this firmware problem. This is a bug from Beelink firmware. I have this problem since 905P0, with TV bravia Sone, and Phillips, their remote wake up th GT king. Beelink know that, but give no fix. At least with the latest firmware i restart in Coreelec, and turn it off, and does not wake up again.
                      I wiil wait for V5.
                      In my case not TV remote wake up my box. I'm sure the cause is HDMI-CEC ( I have multiple device connected to..). In Beelink's firmware, HDMI-CEC behavior is like as I expected, the box's up when TV source is switch to box.

Comment

where I could download early versions of your firmware for this revision of this device. gt-king B922

Comment

where I could download early versions of your firmware for this revision of this device. gt-king B922
                          I erased them sorry

Comment

I let there just few days because limit of space. Download it quickly.

I apologize to minixfreak for distributing his work without his permission.
                            Last edited by misufreak; 01-09-2020, 05:22.

Comment

Originally posted by misufreak View Post

I let there just few days because limit of space. Download it quickly.

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=5E797C...E797C028C65FD4

I apologize to minixfreak for distributing his work without his permission.
                              thanks! ok!

Comment

working on v5 .... stay tuned will take about a week

Comment

Working...
                                X