Clear All

Hiii,
    this box play netflix hd !

Comment

Originally posted by nyousef View Post
      Hiii,
      this box play netflix hd !
      Hello,
      no this box is not Netflix Certified, only boxes that are certified.
      Thank you,

Alvatech
      Last edited by ALVATECH; 01-22-2020, 15:50.

Comment

This is based on which version of the beelink firmware please?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post
          This is based on which version of the beelink firmware please?
          This is based off of the latest from Beelink at the time of this writing which is GT1mini-2_v203P0.img.
          Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Originally posted by ALVATECH View Post

This is based off of the latest from Beelink at the time of this writing which is GT1mini-2_v203P0.img.
            Thank you,

Alvatech
            Thank you. Are you aware of someone who has run a Antutu test with your build?

Comment

Originally posted by Jancales View Post

Thank you. Are you aware of someone who has run a Antutu test with your build?
              Nope sorry...

Alvatech

Comment

Hello friends,
                I can not start Tv aplikation Skylink Tv Live because this room have root. How do I remove root?

Thans...

Comment

Originally posted by kemor View Post
                  Hello friends,
                  I can not start Tv aplikation Skylink Tv Live because this room have root. How do I remove root?

Thans...
                  If you like you can PM me and I can send you some instructions how to do so. I plan on releasing some information soon on how to use Magisk and hide root. This info will be posted on the 2nd post of this thread hopefully soon.
                  Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

If you like you can PM me and I can send you some instructions how to do so. I plan on releasing some information soon on how to use Magisk and hide root. This info will be posted on the 2nd post of this thread hopefully soon.
                    Thank you,

Alvatech
                    What would be the difference with the su patch ? Don't the su patch also serve the same purpose ? After I installed the su patch, I did a root checker, the root checker said the device is not rooted anymore.

Comment

Is there a root explorer which is tested working on this ROM ?

I installed ES explorer, it did not work properly. I think likely because this ROM mounts the storage under / instead of the /system. As such after modifying any system files, the mod cannot be written to the storage due to failure to re-mount /system for read_write.

P/s: root browser from jRummy Apps from the play store works.
                      Last edited by mctiew; 02-01-2020, 12:23.

Comment

Originally posted by mctiew View Post
                        Is there a root explorer which is tested working on this ROM ?

I installed ES explorer, it did not work properly. I think likely because this ROM mounts the storage under / instead of the /system. As such after modifying any system files, the mod cannot be written to the storage due to failure to re-mount /system for read_write.

P/s: root browser from jRummy Apps from the play store works.
                        Hello,
                        I use X-plore file manager that comes included with this ROM. Before modifying any files in root, you'll need to go configuration of the app then check show hidden files then go down to Superuser & mount writable for you to be able to modify / delete files.
                        Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,
                          I use X-plore file manager that comes included with this ROM. Before modifying any files in root, you'll need to go configuration of the app then check show hidden files then go down to Superuser & mount writable for you to be able to modify / delete files.
                          Thank you,

Alvatech
                          Thank you, You just answered how to "delete" the Chrome browser. Now to find one that supports copy/paste function..........
                          I looked for this version >> Google Chrome v.57. First one I downloaded, would not install........ Will try some more............
                          MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

will this work on a x96 air? its s905x3 1000mb lan model, but ddr3 i think

Comment

Originally posted by Boxybox View Post
                              will this work on a x96 air? its s905x3 1000mb lan model, but ddr3 i think
                              Hello,
                              I don't own that box so I couldn't tell you. But maybe someone else might have tried and can answer you. This might be something you would have to try for yourself and take a risk on it.
                              Thank you,

Alvatech

Comment

Hello,

Great ROM I loved it.
                                But when I connect my seagate 2 TB via USB 3.0, it seem box didn't work properly.
                                I open KODI its blank but when i disconnect the portable hardrive it run normal.
                                Thank you

Comment

• trebor
                                  trebor commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Possible Power supply problem ?

Does you HDD have power supply ?

If no maybe too much current draw on TVbox power supply
                              Working...
                              X