Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fix Driver wifi Rockchip after up rom onother ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fix Driver wifi Rockchip after up rom onother ??

Hello ! I have flashed into the RK3229 box a different rom from the original rom! All are Rom 6 rom! But the wifi didn't work, I tried rooting and copying the wifi driver, but it still didn't work! I still do it on Amlogic chip and it works great! Hope everyone can guide me to do the Rom Rockchip RK3229! Thank you so much!

Originally posted by toilatoiok View Post
    Hello ! I have flashed into the RK3229 box a different rom from the original rom! All are Rom 6 rom! But the wifi didn't work, I tried rooting and copying the wifi driver, but it still didn't work! I still do it on Amlogic chip and it works great! Hope everyone can guide me to do the Rom Rockchip RK3229! Thank you so much!
    You have to rebuild the kernel, boot and system images to get wifi working.
    Thus rebuild the whole ROM, you can't just copy a wifi file over.
    If you still use a rk3229, you can perhaps try one of the LibreELEC images.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

Thank you ! Very much !
      Is it easy to do that?

Comment

Originally posted by toilatoiok View Post

Thank you ! Very much !
        Is it easy to do that?
        You'll need lots of Linux experience and get the Android SDK from the manufacturer to build the firmware or from another manufacturer and port the wifi drivers yourself.
        Then at least 200GB of free space for the source code to compile.
        So it's not an easy task.

Comment

You'll need lots of Linux experience and get the Android SDK from the manufacturer to build the firmware or from another manufacturer and port the wifi drivers yourself.
          Then at least 200GB of free space for the source code to compile.
          So it's not an easy task.
          Thank you very much! I am very passionate! Do you have good tutorials? Can you share with me?

Comment

Would you please guide me with a link or a tool about how to rebuild a kernel, boot, system.img ?

Comment

Originally posted by Haizenberg View Post

Would you please guide me with a link or a tool about how to rebuild a kernel, boot, system.img ?
              How to build a kernel
              Introduction Hello everyone, I will be going over how to compile a kernel from beginning to end! Prerequisites: A Linux environment (preferably 64-bit) Knowledge of how to navigate the command line Common sense A learning spirit, there will be...

Instructions for RockPi 4 RK3399 which is a Rockchip device

Boot tools
              imgRePackerRK RockChip's firmware images (*.img) unpacker/packer Version 1.06 Windows & Linux Supported firmware images (known): - RK28xx (ChipID=0x00000021); - RK29xx (ChipID=0x00000050); - RK30xx (ChipID=0x00000060); - RK31xx...

Comment

Working...
              X