TUREWELL T95 Max+ Firmware Download Link

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TUREWELL T95 Max+ Firmware Download Link

Here are the ways to tell you how to do, please open the link: https://mega.nz/#F!92Bj3CSb!1INw2xiq6hRDjW_Y2cFSGA

And, here is the firmware link: https://mega.nz/#F!GmZDlSha!-u06pyBlua0JjqJNF2egrg

"I got these from the manufacturer by emailing them via Amazon."
    Last edited by sssolider2; 02-18-2020, 17:14.

sssolider2 Thanks a lot. Did you try flashing this?

Comment

Originally posted by drsam007 View Post
      sssolider2 Thanks a lot. Did you try flashing this?
      not yet. i still need to install custom rom.

Comment

Originally posted by sssolider2 View Post
        not yet. i still need to install custom rom.
        Is there a custom stock(non AndroidTV) rom for this box?

Comment

I have ported SC2 ROM (userdebug version based on ATV) to T95 Max+. You can download it from:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I have flashed it to my box using AMLogic USB Burning Tool 2.1.9, and I don't see any issues, but I am not responsible if it bricks your device.
          Last edited by drsam007; 03-14-2020, 13:45.

Comment

I have ported SC2 ROM (userdebug version based on ATV) to T95 Max+. You can download it from:

MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

I have flashed it to my box using AMLogic USB Burning Tool 2.1.9, and I don't see any issues, but I am not responsible if it bricks your device.
            Thanks for the help. I have not tested this on my box yet. Maybe I should and report back? Thanks for everything. Appreciate it.

Comment

Thanks for your work on this, this is great!

It works for me overall, but I have a couple of questions, which I'm sure others also have:

1) Has anyone managed to get Magisk working on this thing?
              I had no luck following instructions with other boxes, involving patching the stock recovery.img and booting thru recovery.
              -> but maybe that's because I need a proper stock recovery.img, could someone please post a link to one? And could someone post a link to the twrp recovery.img included in this SC2 ROM?

2) Has anyone had any luck with generic PC USB gaming controllers?
              Perhaps this kernel lacks some drivers? I had no luck with 2 different ones & neither with a wired Switch pro controller.

There hasn't been a lot of info online about this box yet, so it's great to see these things here.

Comment

Here are the ways to tell you how to do, please open the link: https://mega.nz/#F!92Bj3CSb!1INw2xiq6hRDjW_Y2cFSGA

And, here is the firmware link: https://mega.nz/#F!GmZDlSha!-u06pyBlua0JjqJNF2egrg

"I got these from the manufacturer by emailing them via Amazon."
                i have problems with dwnload. Could you post only the bin file for the sd card bootable?

Comment

nothing to do! download stops repeatly and now I reached limit. Any other link available? Not mega...

Comment

i found another source but i have the same problem: if i plug the cord, i have only the initial logo. if i press reset button and then plug the cord, it doesn't turn on. any idea?

Comment

Originally posted by niandra View Post
                      i found another source but i have the same problem: if i plug the cord, i have only the initial logo. if i press reset button and then plug the cord, it doesn't turn on. any idea?
                      when you load for the first time, it will take some time to move on to next install step where you have to press okay on the remote, connect phone to the system thing. r

Comment

when you load for the first time, it will take some time to move on to next install step where you have to press okay on the remote, connect phone to the system thing. r
                        Ok, how many seconds ? Because I saw the video
                        and were about 3 seconds... I tried 15 and nothing happened

Comment

This one works on my device.

However, i feel like there is audio sync issues. Anything you can do about it? I only use STB EMU for iptv viewing. Thanks.

Comment

This one works on my device.
                            However, i feel like there is audio sync issues. Anything you can do about it? I only use STB EMU for iptv viewing. Thanks.
                            Try this:
                            • Android.Settings -> Sound -> Choose sound over SPDIF -- (note sound will still travel over HDMI if no actual SPDIF cable attached to box)
                            And
                            • Android.Settings -> Sound -> Surround Sound Passthrough -> Choose "Manual" -> Select all codecs except AAC

I believe it is bug with AAC codec and Android 9 over HDMI. Change settings, clear caches, and reboot device. See if this solves problem or if you notice a difference.
                            Last edited by RiCkLaR_atvX; 05-02-2020, 21:39. Reason: typo

Comment

Originally posted by RiCkLaR_atvX View Post

Try this:
                              • Android.Settings -> Sound -> Choose sound over SPDIF -- (note sound will still travel over HDMI if no actual SPDIF cable attached to box)
                              And
                              • Android.Settings -> Sound -> Surround Sound Passthrough -> Choose "Manual" -> Select all codecs except AAC

I believe it is bug with AAC codec and Android 9 over HDMI. Change settings, clear caches, and reboot device. See if this solves problem or if you notice a difference.
                              I notice a huge difference. I think I have to experiment with the settings a bit more. The audio is back in sync but there are small hiccups in the audio. like it would take a one second break from outputting audio. if not a second, at least half a second lol.

edit: i think it is now fixed.
                              Last edited by sssolider2; 05-04-2020, 00:37.

Comment

Working...
                              X