[ROM] Spartan_ROM ATV S922X

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

it explans in the guide if its gt king match the serial numbers if its gt king pro its a universal build

It's the blue GT KING PRO, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Pachuco View Post

It's the blue GT KING PRO, bro.
      use the gsking/gtkingpro version then

Comment

started work on v6 .... it will be amazing and smooth just will take time as i have limited time .... just so people know im not gone completely.... anyone out there could help with bootlogo and wallpaper for the new v6 .... let me know by PM
        Last edited by minixfreak; 12-05-2020, 06:28.

Comment

Hi,
          First of all I want to thank you for all the work done .... I really like your firmware version
          I see that the changelog for V6 appears in the first post, but only V5 is available for download...

Comment

Originally posted by mitcd View Post
            Hi,
            First of all I want to thank you for all the work done .... I really like your firmware version
            I see that the changelog for V6 appears in the first post, but only V5 is available for download...
            Yea cause v6 is being tested and fixing things before I release

Comment

Released V6 for S922X plus read changelog for info and enjoy
              Last edited by minixfreak; 12-08-2020, 17:41.

Comment

First of all thank you very much for your work for the rom it works amazing, and my question is for a gt-king with serial number C92X .. which one do I have to use ???

Comment

Originally posted by calicur80 View Post
                  First of all thank you very much for your work for the rom it works amazing, and my question is for a gt-king with serial number C92X .. which one do I have to use ???
                  the uni one .... only gt king 922x serial has its own build

Comment

I also made a patch to fix the android home tv launcher ....also the patch includes the new Google tv launcher ... pretty decent I say ... I'll release soon

Comment

for the beelink king B922 do I use the uni or am I waiting for its own version?

Comment

Originally posted by boymanos View Post
                        for the beelink king B922 do I use the uni or am I waiting for its own version?
                        Uni

Comment

Originally posted by minixfreak View Post

Uni

thanks, for the king pro another version will follow;

Comment

Audio fixes and some tweaks will be coming in v6.1 stay tuned thats everyone who found bugs and all I alwmrwady know how to fix ao hopefully this weekend I'll fix everythinf and might include the new Google tv launcher

Comment

Hello,

I tried to install the latest rom (universal) on B22 but i'm stuck on the select language. I select any language then sign in but then it goes back to select language...
                              Do i need to install the other version?
                              I was on version v3 before which was good but sometimes i was getting a black screen bug where all apps disappear and only solution to fix i to reboot.

Comment

Beelink Gt King A92 in Version 6 which rom do i use?

Comment

Working...
                                X