Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't flash Ugoos X2 Cube

I have done this
    "You have to press Start/Run in Amlogic burning tool then hold the reset button, connect the USB cable and then connect the power"

On two different PC's but the device is never detected. I connected HDMI and saw that I am in recovery mode but still my PC doesn't see it.

Not sure what to do. The device is working fine with stock Android Pie, trying to go dual boot.

Originally posted by lightsout View Post
    I have done this
    "You have to press Start/Run in Amlogic burning tool then hold the reset button, connect the USB cable and then connect the power"

On two different PC's but the device is never detected. I connected HDMI and saw that I am in recovery mode but still my PC doesn't see it.

Not sure what to do. The device is working fine with stock Android Pie, trying to go dual boot.
    Hi ,

look here :

https://ugoos.com/firmware-upgrade-g...mlogic-devices ,

think no reset press needed ,

good luck / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by gefattern View Post

Hi ,

look here :

https://ugoos.com/firmware-upgrade-g...mlogic-devices ,

think no reset press needed ,

good luck / gefattern
      That was where I started but didn't have any luck. When I started looking around other guides were saying you need to boot into recovery mode.

I'm going to try the SD card method because I'm not having much luck here.

Seems like it might be a driver issue. The driver installs with the burning tool. But I also tried to install the driver manually and it fails every time.

Comment

Originally posted by lightsout View Post

That was where I started but didn't have any luck. When I started looking around other guides were saying you need to boot into recovery mode.

I'm going to try the SD card method because I'm not having much luck here.

Seems like it might be a driver issue. The driver installs with the burning tool. But I also tried to install the driver manually and it fails every time.
        Hi ,

somewhere i read that the something for the Driver Signature must be disabled , to work ,

what Windows is used ??? ,

greetings / gefatttern

Comment

Got it going with the SD card method.

Comment

Working...
          X