Beelink GT-king for 110 USD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink GT-king for 110 USD

Beelink GT-king for 110 USD ( even shipped from eu site... if you wish )
    Hong Kong-1 Stock | Buy Beelink GT-King Amlogic S922X 2.2GHz Android 9.0 Dual System 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC 4K TV Box with 2.4G Air Mouse WiFi 6 Gigabit LAN Bluetooth USB3.0 online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Beelink GT-King Amlogic S922X 2.2GHz Android 9.0 Dual System 4GB DDR4 64GB eMMC 4K TV Box with 2.4G Air Mouse WiFi 6 Gigabit LAN Bluetooth USB3.0

Sadly.. Im broke
    But a deal.. is a deal

Question, I just got this. Using the stock ROM. I noticed in cpu-z there resolution is set to 1080p. Do I need to use a custom rom to get 4k?
    What's up with the spec saying that 4k is supported?

Comment

• mo123
      mo123 commented
      Editing a comment
      4K is only for video playback if you are using CoreELEC or the AFR(auto frame-rate switching) app in Android.
      The frame-buffer is 1080p.
      If you change Android's resolution between 4K and 1080p in Android settings, it should look the same.
      With real 4K the icons and text would have become 4 times smaller.

My end goal is to play 4k video in native 4k resolution using the jellyfin/emby android app.

Can you provide a link to AFR? I'm finding a few different search results.

Why will AFR help, that would be for frame rate and not for resolution?

There is no settings option to change the resolution.

Comment

Originally posted by tyivnio83 View Post
      My end goal is to play 4k video in native 4k resolution using the jellyfin/emby android app.

Can you provide a link to AFR? I'm finding a few different search results.

Why will AFR help, that would be for frame rate and not for resolution?

There is no settings option to change the resolution.
      This is not my work nor storage, be kind and re-upload to maintain access. (Remember to support the Dev((anpaza)) if you find their efforts helpful). (You may need a rooted device for this to work?) Developer: Andrey Zabolotny, anpaza @ w3bsit3-dns.com https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=948250 Homepage:

Only the Nvidia Shield supports native 4K for apps.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

This is not my work nor storage, be kind and re-upload to maintain access. (Remember to support the Dev((anpaza)) if you find their efforts helpful). (You may need a rooted device for this to work?) Developer: Andrey Zabolotny, anpaza @ w3bsit3-dns.com https://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=948250 Homepage:

Only the Nvidia Shield supports native 4K for apps.
        Only the Nvidia? No other box known to the retail or black market exist?

Comment

Working...
        X